Lately, I've been thinking a lot about how to best integrate business and Tarot in a meaningful and powerful way.
One such way is to use the Tarot to help plan and shape your business. You can draw upon the Tarot cards to discover your true ‘calling' when it comes to your Tarot work. You can also explore how you can transform that ‘calling' into a highly valued practice as you share your gifts with others.
It's about tapping into your higher meaning and then translating that into ‘real' terms when it comes to what your thriving Tarot business could look like.
So to do exactly that, I developed a Tarot spread for planning your Tarot business.
The Tarot Business Planning Spread
- What is my purpose or ‘calling'?
- How can I bring my ‘calling' into my business?
- How can I get the greatest fulfillment from my business?
- How can I offer authentic value to my customers?
- What products and services could I offer?
- Where do I need to focus my business in the next 1-2 months?
- Where do I need to focus my business in the next 6-12 months?
- What is the future potential for my business?
- What new opportunities exist?
- Overall, where is my business heading in the next 6-12 months?
Use this Tarot spread if you're new to business, or you're looking to grow and expand your business even further.
It might be something you do before you settle down to prepare your ‘official' business plan. Trust me, it will make the process of creating a business plan that much more fun and engaging! (And soul-fulfilling.)
And it might be something you incorporate into your quarterly or annual business reviews. Observe how the energy shifts each time you lay out the cards and what new information and insight you can gather from the Tarot.
Once you've completed your Tarot reading, then consider how to incorporate all of your great insights into your actual business plan. What new offers will you create? Where do you feel the most energy? How can you plan and prepare for what's ahead? Make it real!