Your privacy is important to Biddy Tarot. Please read this privacy notice carefully as it contains important information on who we are, how and why we collect, store, use, and share personal information, your rights in relation to your personal information and on how to contact us and supervisory authorities in the event you have a complaint.
Who We Are
Brigit Esselmont Pty Ltd (doing business as Biddy Tarot, www.biddytarot.com or “the Site”) collects, uses and is responsible for certain personal information about you.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
This website and any products and services offered herein are not intended for persons under the age of 13. Biddy Tarot does not knowingly collect information from anyone under 13 years of age. Biddy Tarot prohibits children under the age of 13 from using all interactive portions of this website, including leaving any comments, filling out forms, or otherwise submitting information. Biddy Tarot will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If Biddy Tarot learns it has any information or content from anyone under the age of 13, it will delete that information.
The Personal Information We Collect and Us
a. Information Collected by Us
Biddy Tarot may collect, use, and is responsible for certain personal information that you provide when you voluntarily do any of the following:
(1) register on the Site, you may be asked to complete a registration form and provide personal information. You may also be asked to choose a user ID and password in order to take advantage of certain features on the Site or digital messaging services, such as newsletters or contests. Your decision to register is voluntary and you will have the opportunity to decide whether or not to disclose information to us and what communications you would like to receive; however, please note that many products and services available on the Site require registration and if you elect not to provide such information, you will not be able to take advantage of those products and services;
(2) provide details to join special mailing lists or databases if you’d like to receive information about, for example, certain products, we may collect your name, contact details, date of birth and information about your shopping or product preferences;
(3) make a purchase online or using an electronic device such as an iPad when you set up an online account, we will collect your name, contact details, order details, credit card details, address and we may also ask you to provide your date of birth and gender;
(4) provide information via social media pages such as providing your name or contact details via the Biddy Tarot Facebook pages, or our Twitter or Instagram accounts or other social media sites or Apps;
(5) attend a Biddy Tarot function or event, we will collect your name, contact details and any dietary or accessibility requirements;
(6) enter a contest, in online or printed format, we may collect your name and contact details along with your merchandise, service preferences, and answers. Participation is voluntary, and you will have the opportunity to decide whether or not to disclose information to the Site. Your personally identifiable information may be used to contact you for winner notification, prize delivery confirmation or other related purposes (see the rules of each contest for details about how your personal information will be used, including postings to the Site);
(7) participate in surveys, you may have to register and we may request personally identifiable information from you in conjunction with the survey. Participation is voluntary, and you will have the opportunity to decide whether or not to disclose information to the Site;
(8) send us an enquiry or provide us with feedback through our online form or via email, we will collect your name, contact details, details of your enquiry or feedback and information about our response.
(9) engage with or purchase products from third parties who deal with us, such as our Affiliates, or through third parties; and
(10) carry out assessment and analysis (for example market, customer and product analysis) to enable us to review, develop and improve the products or services which we offer.
The information collected may include your name, e-mail, address, phone number, date of birth, gender, billing information, information about your shopping or product preferences, and/or dietary or accessibility requirements. You are not required to provide any personally identifiable information to merely access or visit this website.
If you are located in the European Economic Area (EEA), we are regulated under the General Data Protection Regulation which applies across the European Union (including in the United Kingdom) and we are responsible as controller of that personal information for the purposes of those laws.
b. How we use your personal information
Biddy Tarot collects such information in order to send e-mails, fulfill orders, deliver services and products, complete customer transactions, oversee contests and promotions and improve website performance and customer service.
c. Who We Share Your Personal Information With
Biddy Tarot respects your privacy and will never sell, trade or transfer your personally identifiable information to third parties (beyond what is necessary for fulfilling a customer transaction or for the basic functionality of an online service) without your consent.
In order for Biddy Tarot to send e-mails, fulfill orders, deliver services and products, complete customer transactions, oversee contests and promotions and improve website performance and customer service, we may, however, share your name, e-mail, address, phone number, date of birth, gender, billing information, IP address, website activity, information about your shopping or product preferences, and/or dietary or accessibility requirements with Amazon S3, Cloudflare, Cloudways, Deadline Funnel, Dropbox, EverWebinar, Facebook, Google, Mailgun, ManageWP, MyDocSafe, ONTRAPORT, PayPal, SendGrid, Slack, TimeTrade, Trello, WebinarJam, Xero, Zendesk, Zoho and Zoom. Some of those third-party recipients are based outside the European Economic Area— for further information including on how we safeguard your personal data when this occurs, see Transfer of your information out of the EEA.
Biddy Tarot may release personal information to enforce its Website Terms and Conditions of Use, other Terms and Conditions, manage its business, protect users or the general public, or to otherwise comply with legal obligations.
If you give Biddy Tarot your permission, it may also use personal identification information for internal or external marketing and promotional purposes.
On occasion, Biddy Tarot may collect personal identification information from you in connection with optional contests, special offers or promotions. Biddy Tarot will share such information with necessary third parties for the purpose of carrying out the contest, special offer or promotion. We will ask for your consent to such disclosure and use of such information, prior to your participation in the contest, special offer or promotion.
We will not share your personal information with any other third party.
d. Whether Information Has to Be Provided by You and Why
We do not require you to provide any personal data in order to visit our website. We will inform you when we collect it whether you are required to provide the information to us.
e. How Long Your Personal Information Will Be Kept
We will hold all non-client personal data until you let us know you would like for us to delete it or unsubscribe from our marketing contacts, which you are free to do at any time. We will hold all client and customer personal data in our files for seven years from the transaction date.
f. Reasons We Can Collect and Use Your Personal Information
Biddy Tarot collects and uses your personal information for the lawful bases listed in Section 3, paragraph a above.
Use and Transfer of Your Information Out of the EEA
This website is operated in the United States and third parties with whom we might share your personal information as explained above are located in Australia, the United States, Brazil, Ecuador, Portugal, India, and the Philippines. If you are located in the EEA or elsewhere outside of the United States, please be aware that any information you provide will be transferred to the United States. By using this website, participating in any of its services and/or providing your information, you consent to this transfer.
These countries do not have the same data protection laws as the United Kingdom and EEA. While the European Commission has not given a formal decision that such countries provide an adequate level of data protection similar to those which apply in the United Kingdom and EEA, any transfer of your personal information will be subject to the derogation in Article 49 permitting non-repetitive transfers that concern only a limited number of data subjects, as permitted by Article 49 of the General Data Protection Regulation that is designed to help safeguard your privacy rights and give you remedies in the unlikely event of a misuse of your personal information.
If you would like further information, see “How to contact us” below. We will not otherwise transfer your personal data outside of the EEA or to any organization (or subordinate bodies) governed by public international law or which is set up under any agreement between two or more countries.
If you want to unsubscribe from receiving e-mails from Biddy Tarot, you may do so at any time. Each e-mail from Biddy Tarot includes instructions for unsubscribing from these e-mail communications.
If you are covered by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) or California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), you have a number of important rights free of charge. In summary, those include rights to:
- Fair processing of information and transparency over how we use your use personal information
- Access to your personal information and to certain other supplementary information that this Privacy Notice is already designed to address
- Require us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold
- Require the erasure of personal information concerning you in certain situations
- Receive the personal information concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to a third party in certain situations
- Object at any time to processing of personal information concerning you for direct marketing
- Object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you
- Object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal information
- Otherwise restrict our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances
You may also have the right to claim compensation for damages caused by our breach of any data protection laws.
Further information on each of those rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, can be found here:
1) GDPR – See the Guidance from the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) on individuals’ rights under the General Data Protection Regulation, available at: https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/ .
2) CCPA – See the Guidance from the California Attorney General, available at: https://oag.ca.gov/privacy/ccpa
If you would like to exercise any of those rights, please:
- Email, call, or write to us
- Provide us enough information to identify you
- Provide us proof of your identity and address (a copy of your driver’s license or passport and a recent utility or credit card bill)
- Provide us with the information to which your request relates
Biddy Tarot will not discriminate against you if you withhold our right to use your personal data for marketing and consumer behavior research.
Keeping Your Personal Information Secure
We have appropriate security measures in place to prevent personal information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way. We limit access to your personal information to those who have a genuine business need to know it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorized manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable authorities of a suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do so.
Please note that any comments or information that you post on the website, including the Biddy Tarot website and social media pages, become public and third parties may use your information. Biddy Tarot is not responsible for any unauthorized uses by third parties in such context. You disclose such information at your own risk.
Links to Other Sites
You may see advertising or other content on this website that links to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors or other third parties. Any products or services reached through a third-party link are subject to separate privacy policies. Biddy Tarot is not responsible for or liable for any content on or actions taken by such third-party websites.
How to Complain
We hope that we can resolve any question or concern you raise about our use of your information.
If you are covered by the General Data Protection Regulation, you may lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the European Union (or European Economic Area) state where you work, normally live, or where any alleged infringement of data protection laws occurred.
Changes to This Privacy Notice
How to Contact Us
Do You Need Extra Help?
If you would like this notice in another format (for example: audio, large print, braille) please contact us (see “How to contact us” above).
Terms and Conditions of Use
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using Our Website, Goods or any online private forum or membership site operated by Biddy Tarot (for any purpose), whether on a website hosted by Biddy Tarot or a third-party website such as facebook.com. By accessing Our Website, Goods and private forums, you are indicating your acknowledgment and acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions are subject to change by Us at any time at Our sole discretion. Your use of this Website constitutes your acknowledgment and acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and any and all amendments thereof.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined in the “Definitions” section below. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- Account means a unique account created for You to access Our Website or parts of Our Website.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Brigit Esselmont Pty Ltd, an Australian private company, doing business as Biddy Tarot and https://www.biddytarot.com
- Content refers to content such as text, images, or other information that can be posted, uploaded, linked to or otherwise made available by You, regardless of the form of that content.
- Device means any device that can access the Website such as a computer, a cell phone or a digital tablet.
- Feedback means feedback, innovations or suggestions sent by You regarding the attributes, performance or features of Our Website.
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Website.
- Lifetime Access is defined as the lifetime of the Program being provided or the Company. If for any reason, the Program or the Company should dissolve or cease to exist, then your access (and this agreement) will be terminated. Lifetime access is non-transferrable. The Company reserves the right to terminate the Program, and or access to certain features or Content, with or without prior notice to you. We will make reasonable efforts to provide notice but it is not required to do so under the terms of this agreement. Any future closure of the Program in the future does not affect the refund policy and does not entitle You to any form of refund.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
- Program includes any course, workshop, masterclass, or membership site offered on the Website.
- Releasees means the following: (i) Brigit Esselmont Pty Ltd, its subsidiaries, affiliated companies, owners, members, managers, directors, officers, past and present employees, agents, coaches, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively “the Company”); (ii) any Company volunteers and (iii) Brigit Esselmont.
- Terms and Conditions (also referred as “Terms”) mean these Terms and Conditions that form the entire agreement between You and the Company regarding the use of the Website.
- Third-Party Social Media Service means any services or content (including data, information, products or services) provided by a third-party that may be displayed, included or made available by the Website.
- Website refers to https://www.biddytarot.com and all sub-domains
- You (also, referred to as “Your”) means the individual accessing or using the Website, or the company, or other legal entity
These are the Terms and Conditions governing the use of this Website and the agreement that operates between You and the Company. These Terms and Conditions set out the rights and obligations of all users regarding the use of the Website. Your access to and use of the Website is conditioned on Your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Website. By accessing or using the Website You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If You disagree with any part of these Terms and Conditions, then You may not access the Website.
NOTE TO MINORS: You must be at least 18 years old to open an Account with Biddy Tarot or receive a Tarot reading. Biddy Tarot also requires that you ask for permission from your parents before accessing any Goods or Content. You acknowledge that your parent or guardian has reviewed, understood and agreed to the terms below.
NOTE TO PARENTS/GUARDIANS OF MINORS: You acknowledge that you have reviewed, understood and agreed to the terms of this Agreement (such terms being interpreted as if they applied both to you and your minor child/ward) and have the legal authority to enter into this Agreement on behalf of your minor child/ward.
Children under the age of 13 are not permitted to use these programs and services. The Company hereby disclaims all liability for use by individuals under the age of 13.
Placing Orders for Goods
By placing an Order for Goods through the Website, You warrant that You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts.
If You wish to place an Order for Goods available on the Website, You may be asked to supply certain information relevant to Your Order including, without limitation, Your name, Your email, Your phone number, Your credit card number, the expiration date of Your credit card, Your billing address, and Your shipping information. You represent and warrant that: (i) You have the legal right to use any credit or debit card(s) or other payment method(s) in connection with any Order; and that (ii) the information You supply to us is true, correct and complete. By submitting such information, You grant us the right to provide the information to payment processing third parties for purposes of facilitating the completion of Your Order.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel Your Order at any time for certain reasons including but not limited to:
- Goods availability
- Errors in the description or prices for Goods
- Errors in Your Order
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel Your Order if fraud or an unauthorized or illegal transaction is suspected
Your Order Cancellation Rights
Any purchase ON Our Website can only be canceled in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and Our Refund Policy. Our Refund Policy is and shall be considered as part of these Terms and Conditions. Please read our Refund Policy to learn more about your right to cancel Your Order.
Availability, Errors and Inaccuracies
We are constantly updating Our offerings of Goods on the Website. The Goods available on Our Website may be mispriced, described inaccurately, or unavailable, and We may experience delays in updating information regarding our Goods on the Website and in Our advertising on other websites. We cannot and do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information, including prices, product specifications and availability. We reserve the right to change or update
The Company reserves the right to revise its prices at any time prior to accepting an Order.
The prices quoted may be revised by the Company subsequent to accepting an Order in the event of any occurrence affecting delivery caused by government action, variation in customs duties, increased shipping charges, higher foreign exchange costs and any other matter beyond the control of the Company. In that event, You will have the right to cancel Your Order.
All goods and services are charged in US dollars. For Australian residents, all prices are inclusive of Australian Goods and Services Tax.
Recurring Payments: Monthly and Annual Subscriptions
All payment plans and subscriptions shall be paid by credit or debit card only. You give us permission to automatically charge your credit or debit card for all fees and charges due and payable to the Company, without any additional authorization, for which you will receive an electronic receipt. All subscriptions will be automatically billed to your card on file, until explicitly canceled. To cancel, contact us at [email protected]
If an error occurs when collecting the recurring payment from the payment method associated with monthly or annual subscriptions, then Company will attempt to collect the payment within seven (7) days of the charge date, and if Company is still not able to collect the recurring payment within seven (7) days after the charge date, access to the subscription will be removed and Company will waive the right to charge on that missed recurring payment.
Company will cancel that subscription and will not attempt to collect any future charges on that subscription. If the recurring payment is collected within the said seven (7) days period, then the subscription will be kept active and Company will continue to collect recurring payments for that subscription accordingly.
If an error occurs when collecting the first payment after the free trial has ended for monthly or annual subscriptions that started with a free trial, then access to the subscription will be removed immediately, and Company will attempt to collect the first payment within seven (7) days of the charge date. If Company is still not able to collect the first payment within seven (7) days of the charge date, then Company will waive the right to charge that missed first payment, will cancel that subscription, and will not attempt to collect any future payments on that subscription. If the first payment is collected within seven (7) days of the charge date, then access to the subscription will be re-granted, the subscription will be kept active, and Company will start collecting recurring payments on that subscription accordingly.
A payment plan is a purchase made with a fixed number of installments or regular payments. When you choose to pay for a Good with a payment plan, You agree to pay the full amount over a series of installments or regular payments. You cannot choose to pay for one module of a Program and not others.
If you are on a payment plan for our courses Master the Tarot Card Meanings (MTCM) or Read Tarot with Confidence (RTWC), you will gain access to one module per payment/week for seven (7) weeks.
If you are on a payment plan for Grow Your Tarot Business Online (GYTBO), you will gain access to one module per payment/month for six (6) months.
If you are on a payment plan for the Biddy Tarot Certification Program (BTCP) and you achieve Certified Biddy Tarot Advisor (CBTA) status, your certificate will be mailed to you once the BTCP program is paid in full.
If you fail to make payment in a timely manner in accordance with these T&C or voluntarily decide to withdraw from a Program at any time or for any reason, you will remain fully responsible for the full cost of the Program and all payments in any payment plan you choose.
If you fail to make any payment when it is due, your account status will be changed to “collections” and we will attempt to charge your credit or debit card every 2 days for 6 days. If payment is not received by the tenth day, we reserve the right to terminate your access to any Program and all Content immediately and permanently.
Subscriptions with a Trial Period
If You don’t cancel a monthly or annual subscription before the end of the trial period (free or otherwise), Company will collect the full payment for the subscription (monthly or annual) after the trial period ends. For instance, for a monthly subscription with a fourteen (14) days trial, the full payment will be collected on the fifteenth (15) day of the trial’s start date, and the subsequent payment for the monthly subscription will be collected on the next calendar month.
Username and Password
Programs and Goods
All Biddy Tarot’s Programs and digital Goods (with the exception of the Biddy Tarot Community & the Biddy Tarot Certification Program) come with Lifetime Access to course content and materials, for your personal use only, unless a refund is granted or you have failed to make a payment.
Upon purchasing a course, you will receive one username and password for that course. Access to purchased courses is limited to one user.
The Biddy Tarot Certification Program includes Lifetime Access to the course content and materials for MTCM, RTWC, and BATA only. Other Content may be provided with Lifetime Access at Our discretion only.
All other Biddy Tarot Certification Program inclusions are considered “limited access” and will cease after 12 months from the original date of purchase.
After you complete your training, you may submit your Certified Biddy Tarot Advisor application no more than three (3) times. After your third failed attempt, you will not be eligible to apply for certification, unless you retake BTCP in its entirety (additional charges will apply). We reserve the right to deny certification, even on the first attempt.
If you do not submit your Certified Biddy Tarot Advisor (CBTA) application within 12 months of the original purchase date, you will be subject to additional program access fees in order to be considered eligible to apply.
Once you have received your CBTA certification, there is no requirement to renew in order to maintain certification.
When you accept these terms and conditions by signing this Agreement, pay the Certification Program fee, and are approved as a Certified Biddy Tarot Advisor, the Company will grant you a limited, non-exclusive, revocable, non-transferable license (the “License”) to use the Company name, “Certified Biddy Tarot Advisor” and “CBTA” designations, logo, trademarks, service marks, Program, Content, and materials made available to you for Tarot readings (collectively, the “Intellectual Property”).
The Intellectual Property may only be used for your own Tarot business and in no event shall you, or any person or entity that you authorize or control, use the Intellectual Property, for any other purpose, including, but not limited to, the sale of online courses, books, articles, publications, audio recordings, videos or other media, without the prior written consent of the Company.
You may not transfer, sublicense or assign the License and/or your rights to use the Intellectual Property. The Company may require you to stop using the Intellectual Property and may terminate all access to any Program or Content at any time, in its sole discretion. If you do not use the Biddy Tarot trademarks or service marks according to the quality control guidelines set forth in our Enrollment Policies your License may be terminated. The Company may modify, amend, supplement and/or replace the terms and conditions of this License in writing at any time.
The Term of the License will begin upon your approval as a Certified Biddy Tarot Advisor by the Company and will end upon the earlier of (i) the Company’s termination of your License at any time if you should breach any of the terms of this License or termination by the Company for any other reason, in the Company’s sole discretion; (ii) your termination of this Agreement.
You may terminate this Agreement at any time and for any reason, but in no event will you be entitled to a refund of any portion of the Certification Program fees. Certification Program fees will not be prorated if you or the Company terminate this Agreement prior to completing the training or certification process.
Upon termination of the License, you shall cease using the Intellectual Property as soon as is feasible, and you agree to return and/or delete from all computers and other electronic devices any and all Intellectual Property (including any copies or reproductions) in your possession or control. Termination or expiration of this Agreement shall not extinguish any of the Company’s or your obligations under this Agreement (including, but not limited to, the obligation to pay the Certification Program fees) which by their terms continue after the date of termination or expiration.
You are not authorized and shall not represent that you have any power or authority, to bind the Company, contractually or otherwise, or to assume or to create any obligation or responsibility, express or implied, on behalf of the Company or in its name, or any other Company licensee.
You will be responsible for all resources, equipment, staff, or other materials necessary or required for your business. The Company will not be responsible or liable for providing you with any resources, personnel or materials other than those included with the Certification Program.
Practice Tarot Readings
TAROT READING DISCLAIMER
1) The Company provides access to Tarot readers and Tarot readings for entertainment and information purposes only.
Biddy Tarot is an online community for everyday people who read Tarot cards. The information you receive on our website or through a Tarot reading is provided for entertainment and information purposes only. You must be at least 18 years old to open an account with Biddy Tarot or receive a reading.
2) The Company is not responsible for actions taken by Tarot readers.
Tarot readers on our website are not employed by Biddy Tarot and the Company is not responsible for the actions or omissions of any reader (including the contents of any reading) whether on our website or otherwise.
From time to time, the Company may endorse a Tarot reader as having gained a level of skill and proficiency in reading and interpreting Tarot cards. Availability of a Tarot reader through our website, or endorsement of a particular Tarot reader by the Company, does not guarantee the accuracy or results of any reading.
3) The Company is not responsible for how you use our website or information gained on, or through, it.
Your use of the information on our website or provided during a Tarot reading (whether you pay for it or it is free), is subject to these Terms and Conditions and does not create a relationship with the Company or any of our directors, officers, employees or contractors. We have used reasonable efforts to ensure the accuracy and completeness of all content on the website. However, information on the website or delivered during a Tarot reading (collectively, “Information”) is provided for entertainment and information purposes only and you should not rely on it to make important decisions. Information on the website or which is delivered in a Tarot reading is not a substitute for hiring an appropriate professional advisor or seeking the advice or counsel of a qualified health care professional.
Neither the Company nor its Tarot readers is responsible for your (or any other person’s) use of any Information. In no event will the Company or any Tarot reader be liable for any direct or indirect damages however caused to you or any other person, even if the Company or a Tarot reader is advised of the possibility of such damage.
4) Biddy Tarot does not offer crisis or other counseling or professional advice of any nature.
Neither the Company nor any Tarot readers provides any financial, legal, tax, investment, health, relationship, counseling or other professional services. A Tarot reading should NOT be used as a substitute for seeking professional advice on any matter or professional care for the diagnosis and/or treatment of physical, mental or psychiatric illness or disorder. You should never avoid or delay seeking professional medical advice or other professional advice because of Information you read on our website or received during a reading. You should not rely solely on any Information you read on our website or received during a reading when making important decisions. You should consult with an appropriate professional advisor or health care professional before taking action based on any Information you read on our website or received during a reading. Your reliance on Information on the website or provided during a Tarot reading is your responsibility and is solely your choice. The Company does not recommend or endorse any specific courses of action, products, procedures, treatments, medications, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned, discussed, or described on the Site or discussed in a Tarot reading.
IF YOU ARE AT RISK FOR SUICIDE, HOMICIDE OR OTHER HARM OR INJURY, PLEASE CALL 000 (OR ITS EQUIVALENT WHERE YOU ARE LOCATED INCLUDING 911 IN THE UNITED STATES, 999 OR 112 IN ENGLAND AND 000 IN AUSTRALIA) OR SEEK OTHER HELP (SUCH AS A CRISIS HOTLINE, HOSPITAL EMERGENCY ROOM OR DOCTOR’S CARE) IMMEDIATELY.
5) Tarot readers may refuse a request for a Tarot reading.
The Company does not require Tarot readers to accept all requests for a Tarot reading and reserves the right to refuse a Tarot reading to any person for any reason. If a Tarot reader does not accept your request for a reading (free or otherwise), the Company will not intervene. Please accept the refusal graciously. You may request a reading from another Tarot reader, subject to our time limitations.
Ownership of the Content
The words, videos, voice and sound recordings, training materials, design, layout, graphics, photos, images, information, materials, documents, data, databases and all other information and intellectual property accessible on or through the Company website, any third-party website the Company may use to distribute or host a Program, and contained in e-mails sent to you by the Company, as well as the look and feel of all of the foregoing (“the Content”) is property of the Company and/or our affiliates or licensors, unless otherwise noted, and it is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws.
TAROT READER AGREEMENT
Practice Tarot Readings is owned and operated by Biddy Tarot. By using the Practice Tarot Readings platform, you agree to be bound by this Tarot Reader Agreement and to use the Practice Tarot Readings platform in accordance with this Agreement.
We reserve the right to change the Agreement or to impose new conditions on the use of the Practice Tarot Readings platform at our discretion. By continuing to use the Practice Tarot Readings platform after we post any such changes, you accept the Agreement, as modified.
You are eligible to participate as a Tarot Reader inside of the Biddy Tarot Community if:
- You are a current Biddy Tarot Community member; AND
- You have a basic understanding of the Tarot cards and can do simple Tarot readings
Non-members are ineligible to participate as a Tarot Reader.
Biddy Tarot Community Members are not obliged to be Tarot Readers.
As a Tarot Reader in the Biddy Tarot Community, you will provide Tarot readings via the Practice Tarot Readings platform. You may set your own availability using the Reader Dashboard. If you set your availability to receive Tarot reading requests, you must be able to respond to those requests with a completed Tarot reading within 7 days of receipt.
Tarot readings assigned to you can be found on your dashboard and the notification will also be emailed to you. If you do not receive an email notification of a new request on a day you are set as available, you must log into your dashboard and retrieve it from there.
If you are unable to do a reading due to ethical reasons (3rd parties, predictions, etc.), you are strongly encouraged to work with the client to rephrase the question to refocus the reading on something you can comfortably work with. Please do not request that the reading be reassigned for being outside of your ethical boundaries.
If you are unable to fulfill the request within the required timeframe, you must advise your client. If the client is OK with you delivering the reading a bit late, then great! If not, seek to reassign the request by contacting [email protected] (this is a last resort). Failure to do so may result in the termination of your eligibility to complete Practice Tarot Readings.
The Practice Tarot Readings platform is intended as a learning environment, therefore there are no strict criteria for the quality of Tarot readings provided. However, it is expected that you will complete each Tarot reading with a high level of professionalism and to the best of your ability.
You may not directly copy material from other sources to include in your Tarot readings (e.g. Tarot card meanings) without the appropriate references.
You agree to abide by the Code of Ethics:
- I will serve the best interests of my clients with professionalism and integrity.
- I will maintain the highest levels of confidentiality and privacy and will not share client information without prior approval.
- I will share what I see in the Tarot cards with honesty and transparency.
- I will always provide readings with compassion and objectivity.
- I will read the Tarot for guidance across all aspects of life to the best of my ability. However, if the client needs advice in any area outside of my expertise, I will encourage the client to seek out professional help (e.g. medical, legal, financial).
- To protect the privacy of others, I will not read on a third party (e.g. “Does John really love Sally?”). Where possible, I will rephrase the question to focus the reading on what is only directly related to the client.
- I will provide guidance and insight, but I will not make definitive predictions nor take away the free will of my clients.
- I will allow my clients to take responsibility for the decisions and actions they take following a Tarot reading.
If a client lodges a complaint that they have not received their Tarot reading within 10 days, you will receive a warning via email and your profile will be set to “Not Available”. If three or more complaints are lodged against you, your access to the Practice Readings platform may be terminated at our discretion.
Cancellation and Termination
You can turn off your Practice Tarot Readings profile at any time by setting your availability to zero, and completing all of your outstanding reading requests.
You will not receive financial compensation of any kind in return for the Tarot readings you perform.
You must not request financial compensation from Biddy Tarot or its clients. You cannot directly advertise to or solicit your clients to purchase a reading with you. However, if your client asks if you offer paid readings you are welcome to share your contact information.
Non-Disclosure and Non-Solicitation
You shall not disclose to any other person other than a representative of Biddy Tarot at any time either during the term of this Agreement or following the termination, any confidential or proprietary information pertaining to Biddy Tarot, including but not limited to client lists, contacts, financial data, sales data, business opportunities, models or plans, or trade secrets.
Furthermore, you agree that during the term of this Agreement and for a period of one year following the termination of this Agreement, you shall not directly solicit or attempt to solicit any clients from Free Tarot Readings. If a client contacts you on their own accord, you retain the right to provide private services to that client. You can also include a small, discreet link to your website in your email signature.
Privacy and Confidentiality
You must keep all client information, including but not limited to names, emails, questions, or Tarot readings, confidential and private.
You may not publish client readings, feedback, or testimonials without the express permission of the client.
Services for Third Parties
You retain the right to provide services similar to the Services to other individuals, businesses or the general public, so long as it is in accordance with the Non-Disclosure and Non-Solicitation terms.
Training and Supervision
Practice Tarot Readings is a self-managed and self-guided platform for learning to read Tarot for others. No direct training or supervision is provided.
CANCELLATION AND TERMINATION
If you wish to cancel your Biddy Tarot Membership completely, you will need to do so by filling out the form at https://community.biddytarot.com/cancel-membership/
Biddy Tarot reserves the right to deactivate your profile and terminate the Agreement at any time if the Agreement is broken or compromised, with notice to be given in writing.
If you cancel your Biddy Tarot Community membership, your Practice Tarot Reader access will also be canceled. Upon cancellation, you will not be able to access your Tarot readings or feedback.
COMMUNITY CODE OF CONDUCT
The Biddy Tarot Community abides by the same standards outlined in the Biddy Tarot Code of Conduct. Please refer to the Biddy Tarot Code of Conduct section here.
Additionally, we hold a ZERO TOLERANCE policy for
- Attempting to scam members
- Trolling – Intentionally trying to cause disagreements and invoke a reaction in members just for the sake of it
- Being sexually inappropriate
- Submitting content that is threatening, abusive, defamatory, indecent, harassing or offensive
If members are found to be not in alignment with our vision and values for the Community, they will be removed from the platform.
The Company reserves the right to change the event, including its date and location, at any time. Tickets for live events are not refundable but are transferable to another attendee by emailing the transferee’s full name and email address to [email protected] at least three business days prior to the event. The Company reserves the right to prohibit entry or to eject any person from a live event if the Company, in its sole discretion, deems the attendee’s behavior to be unsafe, disruptive, offensive or inappropriate in any way.
In registering for live events you grant permission for the Company to take and to have full and free use of video/photographs containing your image and/or likeness. You understand these images may be used for promotional, news, online/multimedia, research and/or educational purposes by and for the Company. You agree that you are not entitled to remuneration, residuals, royalties or any other payment in respect of your image/likeness or its use. You release, discharge, and hold harmless the Company and its agents from any and all claims, demands or causes of actions that you may hereafter have by reason of anything contained in the photographs or video. If you do not agree to the above image release, you must advise the Company by email as soon as possible at [email protected]
Intellectual Property Rights
The Company’s Limited License to You
If you view, purchase or access any Program or any of the Content, you will be considered our Licensee. For the avoidance of doubt, you are granted a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable license for personal, non-commercial use only, limited to you only.
This means you may view, download, print, email and use one copy of individual pages of a Program and Content for your own personal purposes or your own business only. You may not republish, reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, display, distribute to friends or family, or otherwise use any material from a Program or Content for commercial purposes or in any way that earns you money (other than by applying them generally in your own business). By downloading, printing, or otherwise using a Program or Content for personal use you in no way assume any ownership rights of the Content – it is still Company property. Any reproduction or unauthorized use of any materials found in a Program or Content shall constitute infringement.
You must receive our written permission before using any part of a Program or Content for your own commercial use or before sharing with others.
The trademarks and logos displayed on a Program or Content are trademarks belonging to the Company, unless otherwise indicated. Any use including framing, metatags or other text utilizing these trademarks, or other trademarks displayed, is strictly prohibited without our written permission.
All rights not expressly granted in these terms or any express written license, are reserved by us.
Your use of any materials found in a Program or Content other than that expressly authorized in this agreement or by a separate written assignment, is not permitted (“Unauthorized Use”). You agree to pay liquidated damages of five (5) times the total fees paid for a Program in the event of your Unauthorized Use, or a minimum of $5,000 if you did not pay fees for a Program, in addition to any legal or equitable remedies the Company may be entitled to pursue. This is not a penalty but an agreed liquidated damages charge for the Unauthorized Use.
Your License to the Company
By posting or submitting any material in the Biddy Tarot community, Facebook group page, or during a Program or webinar, such as comments, posts, photos, designs, graphics, images or videos or other contributions, you are representing to us that you are the owner of all such materials and you are at least 18 years old. You are also granting us, and anyone authorized by us, an unlimited, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, unrestricted, transferable worldwide license to use, copy, modify, transmit, sell, exploit, create derivative works from, distribute, and/or publicly perform or display your contributions, in whole or in part, in any manner or medium, now known or developed in the future, for any purpose. This right includes granting us proprietary rights or intellectual property rights under any relevant jurisdiction without any further permission from you or compensation by us to you, or us identifying you as the source of your content.
You also consent to photographs, videos, and/or audio recordings, including teleconference calls, webinars, live events, or other communications, that may be made by the Company during a Program that may contain you, your voice and/or your likeness. In the Company’s sole discretion, we reserve the right to use these photographs, videos, and or/audio recordings and/or any other materials submitted by you to the Company or created by the Company in connection with your participation in any Program, without compensation to you at any time, now or at any time in the future.
You also grant us, and anyone authorized by us, the right to use your likeness and identify you as the author and individual depicted in any comments, posts, photos, images, videos or other contributions created by you or the Company, or by name, email address, or screen name, for any purposes, including commercial purposes and advertising. You acknowledge that we have the right but not the obligation to use any contributions from you and that we may elect to cease the use of any such contributions at any time for any reason.
We will let you know if we intend to share your content outside the Biddy Tarot Community. We will never share Tarot readings or details about Tarot readings, which are private and confidential.
This means you give the Company permission to use anything you submit or post in a Program or any third-party forum or website operated by the Company, or anything captured by the Company during your participation in a Program, including images in which your face is visible and recognizable.
Request for Permission to Use the Content
You may not use any of the Content, or other intellectual property or other property belonging to us without obtaining prior authorization from the Company. If you wish to seek the Company’s permission to use any of the Content, or any other intellectual property or property belonging to us, you should request permission in writing BEFORE you use the Content by sending an e-mail to [email protected].
If you are granted permission by the Company, you agree to use the specific Content that the Company allows and only in the ways for which the Company has given you its written permission. If you choose to use the Content in ways that the Company does not specifically give you written permission, you agree now that you will be treated as if you had copied, duplicated and/or stolen such Content from us, and you consent to immediately stop using such Content and to take whatever actions as we may request and by the methods and in the time frame that we prescribe to protect our intellectual property and ownership rights in a Program and Content.
Your Conduct and Communication
Please choose carefully the materials that you upload to, submit to, or embed on any website operated by the Company and any third-party forums operated by the Company. Any material you post on the Company’s website or in any third-party forums operated by the Company may become public. You are responsible for your material and for any liability that may result from the material you post. You participate, comment, and post material at your own risk. Any communication by you on the Company’s website and any third-party forums operated by the Company, whether by leaving a comment, participating in a chat, public or private forum, or other interactive service, must be respectful. If you refuse to comply with the guidelines below, the Company reserves the right to ask you to leave the Community without a refund.
You may not post, send, submit, publish, or transmit in connection with this Website any content that:
- You do not have the right to post, including proprietary material of any third party;
- Advocates illegal activity, incites violence, or discusses an intent to commit an illegal act;
- Is vulgar, obscene, pornographic, or indecent;
- Does not pertain directly to this Website;
- Threatens or abuses others, libels, defames, invades privacy, and stalks;
- Is racist, abusive, harassing, threatening or offensive;
- Seeks to exploit or harm children by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable details or otherwise; Infringes any intellectual property or other right of any entity or person, including, without limitation, violating anyone’s copyrights or trademarks or their rights of publicity;
- Violates any law or may be considered to violate any law;
- Causing damage to any Company website or third-party forums operated by the Company
- Using any Company website or third-party forums operated by the Company for any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity
- Seeks to solicit personal information such as age, gender, gender identity, political affiliation, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion or sexual orientation.
- Impersonates or misrepresents Your connection to any other entity or person or otherwise manipulates headers or identifiers to disguise the origin of the content;
- Advertises any commercial endeavor (e.g., offering for sale products or services) or otherwise engages in any commercial activity (e.g., conducting raffles or contests, displaying sponsorship banners, and/or soliciting goods or services), except as may be specifically authorized on this Website;
- Solicits funds, advertisers or sponsors;
- Includes programs which contain viruses, worms and/or Trojan horses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications;
- Amounts to a “pyramid” or similar scheme;
- Disobeys any policy or regulations established from time to time regarding the use of this Website or any networks connected to this Website; or
- Contains hyper-links to other Websites containing content that falls within the descriptions set forth in this section (collectively, “Unauthorized Content”).
- Using any Company website or third-party forums operated by the Company to transmit, send or deliver unsolicited communications or for other marketing or advertising purposes
- Systematically or automatically collecting data from any Company website or third-party forums operated by the Company
- Sharing private and proprietary information from a Program with anyone else
The above list of Unauthorized Content is not exhaustive and may be updated from time to time by Company without any prior notice. It is Your responsibility to check the list of Unauthorized Content before posting, sending, submitting, publishing, or transmitting any content in connection with this Website. Although under no obligation to do so, Company reserves the right to monitor the use of this Website to determine compliance with these Terms and Conditions, as well as the right to remove or refuse posting any information for any reason. Notwithstanding these rights, you remain solely responsible for the content of your Submissions. You acknowledge and agree that neither Company nor any third party that provides Content to Company will assume or have any liability for any action or inaction by Company or such third party with respect to any Submission.
The Company, in its discretion, may delete or modify, in whole or part, any post, comment or submission to the Company’s and any third-party forums operated by the Company. The Company does not, however, have any obligation to monitor posts, comments, or material submitted by third parties. The Company neither endorses nor makes any representations as to the truthfulness or validity of any third-party posts, comments, or material on the Company website or any third-party forums operated by the Company. The Company shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage caused by third-party posts, comments, or materials on the Company website and any third-party forums operated by the Company.
The Biddy Tarot Diversity & Inclusion Policy
As a global, multicultural organization, we are committed to supporting and celebrating our diverse customer base and team. Our goal is to create a safe, inclusive space for all.
Everyone has a right to be part of the Biddy Tarot community free of harassment, bullying, and violent threats. Posts, comments, content, and people who incite violence or promote hate based on identity or vulnerability will be removed from our community.
Biddy Tarot has a zero-tolerance policy for discrimination or harrassment on the basis of race, culture, background, sexuality, gender identity, etc. Please refer to our full Diversity & Inclusion Policy for further information.
Warranties And Guarantees
Nothing in these T&C limits or restricts your ability to make a claim against us that may be available to you for our failure to comply with a guarantee under the Australian Consumer Law. To the extent permitted by the Australian Consumer Law and relevant state legislation, our sole obligation is to use our best endeavors to provide the products or to repair the products or repair or replace any part of a product which is found to be defective during one year after purchase. You are entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
When you acquire goods or services from us, Part 3-2, Division 1 of the Australian Consumer Law implies a number of guarantees that cannot be excluded. Subject to the Australian Consumer Law, to the fullest extent permitted by law:
(a) under no circumstances (including but not limited to any act or omission on the part of us) will we be liable for any indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential damages or loss of profits whatsoever which result from any use of or access to, or any inability to use or access, the products you purchase from us;
(b) we exclude all guarantees, conditions, warranties and terms implied by statute, general law or custom;
(c) in no event shall we be liable for any other claims or damages including, but not limited to, claims for faulty design, negligent or misleading advice, damages arising from loss or use of the products, and any indirect, special or consequential damages or injury to any person, corporation or other entity.
If the product is a product not ordinarily acquired for personal, domestic or household use or consumption, pursuant to s 64A of the Australian Consumer Law and similar provisions of relevant state legislation we limit our liability to payment of an amount equal to the lowest of:
(a) the cost of replacing the goods or services or supplying equivalent goods or services;
(b) the cost of repair of the goods;
(c) the cost of having the goods repaired or replaced.
To the extent permitted by the Australian Consumer Law, we are not liable for default or failure in performance of our obligations pursuant to this agreement resulting directly or indirectly from acts of God, civil or military authority, acts of public enemy, war, accidents, fires, explosions, earthquakes, floods, the elements, strikes, labor disputes, shortage of suitable parts, components, materials, labor or transportation or any other cause beyond our reasonable control.
To the extent permitted by the Australian Consumer Law, we are not responsible for any loss caused by an error or defect in the products or errors or faults caused by components supplied by any other person.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Queensland, without regard to its conflict of laws principles. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be unlawful, void or unenforceable for any reason, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Refunds, Suspensions And Extensions
Refunds and exchanges are provided only as set forth below or as required by law. All refunds will be paid in the currency in which it was received by us and could take up to 10 business days for processing. If you paid in a currency other than US dollars, you are liable for the costs of exchange.
For 14 days after purchase, the Company offers a “Risk Free” Refund for the following programs and products, if they are purchased directly from the Company:
- Master the Tarot Card Meanings (MTCM)
- Read Tarot with Confidence (RTWC), and
- Grow Your Tarot Business Online (GYTBO)
- Soul Meditations
- Single Meditations
- Biddy Tarot Certification Program (BTCP)
- Ebooks: Intuitive Tarot, Ultimate Guide, and Card Meanings Workbook
- Biddy Tarot Planner (digital)
- Membership (including partial months) in the Biddy Tarot Community
If you receive a refund for a Program, you will immediately lose access to that Program. If you receive a refund for any product purchased, you must delete every copy of the product that you have downloaded as well as all copies you have placed on other devices or media.
Except as required by law, the Company does not offer refunds for:
- Products purchased from sources other than the Company,
- Services (e.g. Tarot Readings or coaching sessions)
Since we have a clear and explicit Refund Policy in these T&C that you have agreed to prior to completing the purchase of a Program, we do not tolerate or accept any type of chargeback threat or actual chargeback from your credit card company or payment processor. In the event that a chargeback is placed on a purchase or we receive a chargeback threat during or after your purchase, we reserve the right to report the incident to all relevant credit reporting agencies or to any other entity for inclusion in any chargeback database or for listing as a delinquent account which could have a negative impact on your credit report score. The information reported will include your name, email address, order date, order amount, and billing address. Chargeback abusers wishing to be removed from the database shall make the payment for the amount of the chargeback.
The Company reserves the right in its sole discretion to refuse or terminate your access to a Program and any Content, in full or in part, at any time without notice. In the event of cancellation or termination, you are no longer authorized to access the part of a Program or Content affected by such cancellation or termination. The restrictions imposed on you in these T&C with respect to a Program and its Content will still apply now and in the future, even after termination by you or the Company.
Personal Responsibility, Assumption of Risk, Disclaimers, and Indemnification
1) You acknowledge that, by using a Program or Content, you voluntarily assume an element of inherent risk, and knowingly and freely assume all risk and responsibility for injuries to any persons or damages to any property, and release, covenant not to sue, and hold Releasees harmless for any and all liability to you, your personal representatives, assigns, heirs and next of kin, for any and all claims, causes of action, obligations, lawsuits, charges, complaints, controversies, damages, costs or expenses of whatsoever kind, nature, or description, whether direct or indirect, in law or in equity, in contract or in tort, or otherwise, whether known or unknown, arising out of or connected with your (or your minor child’s/ward’s) participation in a Program, whether or not caused by the active or passive negligence of the Releasees.
In the event that the release and hold harmless provision is held unenforceable for any reason, you agree to limit any damages claimed to the total amount you paid the Company for a Program.
2) The Program and Content provide information and education only, and do not provide any financial, legal, medical or psychological services or advice. None of the Program(s) or Content prevents, cures or treats any mental or medical condition. The Program and Content are not intended to be a substitute for professional advice that can be provided by your own accountant, lawyer, financial advisor, or medical professional. You are responsible for your own financial, legal, physical, mental and emotional well-being, decisions, choices, actions and results. You should consult with a professional if you have specific questions about your own unique situation. The Company disclaims any liability for your reliance on any opinions or advice contained in a Program.
3) Earnings and Results Disclaimer. You agree that Company has not made and does not make any representations about the earnings or results you may receive as a result of your participation in a Program or Content. The Company cannot and does not guarantee that you will achieve any particular result or earnings from your use of a Program, and you understand that results and earnings differ for each individual. Testimonials published by us are independent and genuine, but they do not represent a guarantee or warranty of similar results.
From time to time, the Company may promote, affiliate with, collaborate or partner with other individuals or businesses whose programs, products and services align with ours. In exchange we may receive financial compensation or other rewards for these promotions. These will never be at any additional cost to you.
Real talk: although we are highly selective and only promote the partners whose programs, products and/or services we respect, you agree that any such promotion or marketing does not serve as any form of endorsement whatsoever. Please use your own judgment to determine that any such program, product or service is appropriate for you, as you are assuming all risks, and agree that we are not liable in any way for any program, product or service that we may promote, market, share or sell on or through our Website.
Biddy Tarot is also a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
4) Any links to third-party products, services, or sites are subject to separate terms and conditions. The Company is not responsible for or liable for any content on or actions taken by such third-party company or website. Although the Company may recommend third-party sites, products or services, it is your responsibility to fully research such third parties before entering into any transaction or relationship with them.
5) The Company tries to ensure that the availability and delivery of a Program and Content is uninterrupted and error-free. However, the Company cannot guarantee that your access will not be suspended or restricted from time to time, including to allow for repairs, maintenance or updates, although, of course, we will try to limit the frequency and duration of suspension or restriction.
6) The company reserves the right to collect information provided by the student, customer, user or party otherwise associated with the company which may be used to contact them for current and future promotions. You acknowledge that these details might include any method of communication provided by you to the company, such as email addresses and phone numbers, as well as Biddy Tarot Community direct messages and Community notifications. You acknowledge that if you no longer wish to receive promotional material from the company, it is your responsibility to make this known via email request, email unsubscribe links, the Community, or the company's social media channels to explicitly request removal from marketing and promotional lists.
6) THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED ON OR THROUGH A PROGRAM AND ANY CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT A PROGRAM OR ANY OF ITS FUNCTIONS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT ANY PART OF THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING MEMBERSHIP PAGES, OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE IT AVAILABLE, ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
7) THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, A PROGRAM, INCLUDING ITS MATERIALS, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, OR THIRD-PARTY MATERIALS, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH A PROGRAM.
8) Security: Security for all personally identifiable information is extremely important to us. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, the Company cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit via the internet. By transmitting any such information to the Company, you accept that you do so at your own risk.
9) Damage or Theft of Property: You understand and agree that the Releasees are not responsible for any personal item or property that is lost, damaged or stolen at or during any live event.
10) Advertising. This Site is affiliated with CMI Marketing, Inc., d/b/a CafeMedia (“CafeMedia”) for the purposes of placing advertising on the Site, and CafeMedia will collect and use certain data for advertising purposes. To learn more about CafeMedia's data usage, click here www.cafemedia.com/publisher-advertising-privacy-policy
12) The Company controls and operates the Program(s) from offices in Australia, New Zealand, North America, South America and Europe. The Company does not represent that materials on a Program are appropriate or available for use in other locations. People who choose to access a Program from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
13) You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Releasees from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs, debt and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from or in connection with: (i) your use of a Program, Content or Intellectual Property in violation of these T&C, (ii) any breach by you of these T&C or any representation and warranty made by you herein, (iii) any comment, post, or material you submit to the Company’s website or any third-party forum or website operated by the Company, (iv) your use of Intellectual Property, materials, or features available on a Program or Content (except to the extent a claim is based upon infringement of a third-party right by materials created by the Company) or (v) a violation by you of applicable law or any agreement or terms with a third party to which you are subject.
14) You expressly agree that these T&C are intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by law and that if any portion is held invalid, it is agreed that it will be severed and the balance shall continue in full legal force and effect. This release is not intended as an attempted release of claims of gross negligence or intentional acts by Releasees. This is the entire agreement of the parties, and reflects a complete understanding of the parties with respect to the subject matter. This agreement supersedes all prior written and oral representations.
The Company may change, modify or update these T&C at any time without notice. Any access or use of a Program or Content by you after the Company publicly posts or distributes such changes shall constitute consent of such modifications. If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms, contact [email protected]