The day is here! I’ve launched my latest book, Everyday Tarot: Unlock Your Inner Wisdom and Manifest Your Future, and my new Tarot deck The Everyday Tarot Mini Kit.
Years in the making, but only months in the writing (I work fast), I am beyond thrilled to be able to share this book and deck with you.
Here’s everything you need to know about Everyday Tarot.
A couple of years ago, a literary agent reached out to me and said, “You should write a book!” But having already written The Ultimate Guide to Tarot Card Meanings (all 160,000 words and almost a decade to create!) I was not interested and politely declined.
Six months later, a book publisher contacted me and said, “You should write a book!” Still, I said, “No thanks,” and carried on, business as usual.
But when a second literary agent reached out and said once again, “You should write a book!” I stopped to take notice.
Why? My personal rule of threes.
I believe that if an opportunity comes up 3 times, it’s the Universe’s way of trying to tell me something. And so, this time I (reluctantly) paid attention.
It took another few months of convincing but by July 2017, I had a 10,000 word book proposal for Everyday Tarot. And by September, I had a US publishing deal with Running Press (an imprint of the Hachette Group) – not just for a book but also for a Tarot deck!
It was meant to be.
Once I got into the flow of writing, Everyday Tarot came very fast. Writing about how to incorporate Tarot (and the Divine) into your everyday life came so easily because it’s exactly what I do in my own life.
And it’s because of this everyday connection with Tarot and my intuition that I’ve created my dream home, dream lifestyle, and dream business.
I won’t say it was easy though. Showing up and writing every day was hard. And on a deeper level, showing up as ME and writing my TRUTH, was even harder.
There was one chapter in particular, on work and career, that needed a full re-write. I realised that I was trying to accommodate the masses, and not what I fundamentally believed to be true. (But what emerged is beautiful – about the connection we can make between our work and our soul purpose. So much more inspiring than how to ask for a raise using Tarot!)
But boy am I glad I’ve written the book. I am deeply grateful for the opportunity to express my personal journey and share the same activities I used in my everyday for powerful results. And I just know this will have such a positive result for you too.
Let’s take a peek inside, shall we?
Everyday Tarot takes a fresh approach to a timeless art, empowering modern soul-seekers with the confidence and skills to access inner wisdom and create an inspired life.
The book is a practical guide, filled with actionable tips, soulful activities and loads of Tarot spreads. They’re designed to help you access your intuition and manifest your goals in your everyday life.
Inside Everyday Tarot, you’ll discover how to use the Tarot to manifest your wildest dreams, create love-fueled relationships, and set and achieve your goals. You’ll also learn how to fulfill your soul’s purpose in work and life. Use Tarot to make important decisions and bring the Divine into your life through everyday rituals.
Everyday Tarot has been designed for people who are ready to say YES to their intuition and who are inspired to create their future, using Tarot as their guide.
If you’re new to Tarot, I’ve got you covered with a crash course. You’ll learn how to read the cards so you can quickly dive into the Everyday Tarot activities without being a master of Tarot.
And if you’re a seasoned Tarot reader, you’ll love the opportunity to venture deep into your soul and explore the Tarot cards in a new way that aligns your purpose with your everyday life.
Here’s what you’ll find inside…
- Why you don’t need to be a 5th generation psychic to be intuitive. (I’ll let you in on a little secret: We’re all intuitive, including YOU!)
- When it comes to Tarot, why fortune-telling is out, and intuition is in – especially if you want to create your best future and manifest your goals.
- The quickest and easiest way to read Tarot and access your intuition
- How to connect with your soul’s purpose and make it a part of your everyday life
- How to turn your goals into reality by aligning with your Higher Self and the guidance set forth by the Tarot cards
- Why the Tarot cards will never tell you what you should do – only you can decide this (and that’s a blessing!)
- How to use your inner wisdom and intuitive guidance from the Tarot cards to make informed decisions about your life
- How to bring intention and purpose into your work and career
- The Couple’s Reading – a beautiful Tarot spread designed specifically for couples to manifest a long-term, loving relationship together
- Powerful rituals that align with the nature’s cycles, to accelerate your manifestation powers
Ultimately, this book will show you how to bring Tarot into your everyday life to create more peace, purpose and potential.
This kit includes:
- A mini Tarot deck, with 78 fully-illustrated cards (purple, white and metallic gold, with a matte finish).
- An 88-page mini guide, with modern Tarot card meanings and sample spreads.
This is the perfect deck for your handbag (or backpack) so that you can have the intuitive wisdom of the Tarot by your side, every single day!
I am so proud of Everyday Tarot, and I can’t wait for you to experience it yourself. Remember, when you do get your hands on either the book or the deck (or maybe both!) I love to read your thoughts and see all the amazing places you do your Tarot readings…plus all the creative shots you take of the book! Post a photo and caption on Instagram and be sure to include the hashtag #everydaytarot so I – and the rest of the Tarot loving world – can find it and celebrate with you.
Order the book and deck now at EverydayTarot.com.