Become a Free Tarot Reader to Build Experience and Confidence
Are You an Aspiring Tarot Reader and Want to Get More Practice?
Have your friends and family grown tired of you asking to read the Tarot cards for them, again?!
Or are you getting bored of reading for your cat or favourite celebrity?
It’s time to branch out and get some experience reading Tarot for real people who have real questions!
Becoming a free Tarot reader on the Biddy Tarot Free Readings page will help you to…
- Gain valuable experience reading for people from all walks of life
- Build your confidence as you see the impact of your Tarot readings
- Provide opportunities to hone your Tarot reading skills
- Present real-life challenges that will make you a better Tarot reader
Most importantly, becoming a free Tarot reader will provide that essential first step towards becoming a professional Tarot reader!
“When I signed up to give free readings on Biddy Tarot, I was expecting to gain experience to become a great tarot reader. But now I realise I am not only getting experience reading the Tarot cards but also dealing with real life clients. That’s absolutely priceless! Thanks to this site we are really getting ready to go out to the world as professional tarot readers in every way so I want to say a huge THANK YOU for this priceless opportunity!!”
~ Carina, Biddy Tarot Free Reader
How Does it All Work?
This is a self-managing service where you can practice your Tarot reading skills by offering free Tarot readings in exchange for feedback.
Visitors to the website submit their request for a free Tarot reading, and if you’re the allocated reader, you’ll receive their request in your Inbox. You then have 7 days to send their free Tarot reading via email. All visitors are strongly encouraged to provide you with constructive feedback after the reading.
You can also manage your own profile and your availability via the Free Readers Dashboard. You can even set how many requests you want to receive each day or week.
There are a few ‘rules’ to make sure it is a positive experience for everyone:
- Send the Tarot reading within 7 days of receipt. If you foresee a longer turnaround, notify your current clients and then change your availability to ensure you can manage your flow of requests.
- Respond to all requests. No matter what the request, you need to respond to the client. If you are unable to fulfil the request, please advise your client and seek to reassign the request immediately.
- You can set your own ethical boundaries on what you will and won’t read on (e.g. health, past lives, third parties, etc.). Rather than declining the reading outright, I recommend working with your client to rephrase or refocus the reading question to something that you do feel comfortable reading on.
- If you are not available for more than 3 months at a time, please email us and we’ll take down your profile. If you wish to return, there may be an additional admin fee.
- At no time should you offer a paid reading. This service must be 100% free, without any financial compensation or obligation. You cannot directly advertise to or solicit your clients to purchase a reading with you. If your client asks if you offer paid readings, however, you are welcome to share your details. You can also include a small, discreet link to your website in your email signature.
What You’ll Receive
- Access to 100s of eager free Tarot reading clients.
- The opportunity to practice your skills and build your experience.
- A Starter Kit with details on how to manage your profile, tips on how to read Tarot and helpful tools and resources.
- Access to the exclusive, closed Facebook group for Biddy Tarot Free Readers so you can share experiences and ask questions.
Ready to Sign Up?
To join the Biddy Tarot Free Readers page, a small, one-time administration fee of $29 is payable.
Trust me, this is a very small fee in comparison to the value you will gain by building your Tarot reading experience!
After your payment, you will be sent a confirmation email to subscribe to the Free Readers email group. It is essential you confirm your subscription as you will then receive your Starter Kit and instructions on how to get started.
In the meantime, Kim, my trusted Online Business Manager, will manually add you to the Free Readers page so you can log in and add your profile. You’ll receive an email from Kim when this is complete (usually within 2-3 days of your payment).
Want to Know What It’s Really Like to be a Free Reader?
Joanna, a Biddy Tarot Free Reader, shares her experience of reading on the Biddy Tarot Free Readings page:
“As a volunteer reader for these free reading services, I had plenty of opportunities to practice my Tarot reading skills continuously as I did an average of about 6 readings a day as a volunteer reader. The feedback I received from the querants were invaluable to honing my skills and enhancing my confidence as a reader. Moreover, I felt gratified that I could help the querants who chose to contact me through the free reading services because they might not have had the means to pay for a full reading with me. When I received emails from my querants telling me how much I had positively impacted their lives with my readings, it motivated me to continue putting in my heart and soul into each reading that I did.”