You. Me. Talking About Your Big Dreams and How I Can Help.
Finding a great coach that you connect with takes time and research. You want to make sure that you’re a good fit and that your values and personal style align.
To help you decide if my coaching programs are right for you, I am inviting you to apply for a complimentary Discovery Session with me.
We’ll talk about your business vision, goals and strategy, what’s getting in the way of you being super successful, and assess the next steps in your journey.
We’ll also talk about how my coaching programs might work for you, to help you build your business, and what type of coaching program you may be best suited to.
A Discovery Session is right for you if…
- You have set up the basic foundations of your business – e.g. you have a business name, a website, a way to accept payment, etc.
- You are generating an income from your business – coaching requires that you’re in a position to invest personally and financially in your business
- You are ready to take action NOW to grow your business and have the time, energy and budget to do so.
- You have an idea of where you want to take your business in the next 12 months.
- You are prepared to take responsibility for the future direction and growth of your business and are not just wanting someone to tell you what to do.
If this IS NOT you, then start with the Grow Your Tarot Business Online program first. You’ll learn the essentials of creating a thriving business in this program so that we can then focus on 1:1 coaching sessions on implementing the strategies in your business.
If this IS you and you are ready to take your business to the next level, I’d love to talk. I love working with people who are highly motivated to transform their business and who are ready to take action now. I also love working with people who are authentic, abundant and heart-centered in their approach.
Please complete an application for the Complimentary Discovery Session below.
Apply for a Complimentary Discovery Session
I offer a limited number of Discovery Sessions each month to people who I feel might be a great fit for my coaching programs. After I review your responses (usually within 2-3 days), I’ll let you know our next steps.
If you’re serious about your business (as I very much am), please take the time to think through each question below and provide your response to every question. Treat this as part of your own planning process as you get clear on what it is you truly want from your business.
I also want to understand your financials – what you’re bringing in now and how much you’d like to grow. This helps me understand your goals and assess if you’re a good fit for coaching. It is completely confidential and stays between us.
Let’s get into it…