Let’s be honest, for Tarot lovers like us, owning only one Tarot deck is never enough. Tarot gets under our skin and into our souls; it infiltrates our houses, hobbies and even the clothes we wear. And it should come as no surprise that we adore giving and receiving Tarot gifts as well! So, this year, instead of navigating the usual awkward pressie exchanges with family (thanks for the socks, Nan), we’ve collated a Tarot Gift Guide – full of tasty Tarot-related treats – so you can share away! Give the list to your partner, bestie, family and friends, or use the list to spread a little Tarot love yourself these holidays (and beyond).
TAROT DECKS AND ORACLE CARDS
Tarot and Oracle decks make for some of the best stocking stuffers and these 5 won’t disappoint!
- Everyday Tarot Mini-Kit A fresh and modern deck, illustrated by Eleanor Grosch (with meanings by moi!) all stored in a beautiful keepsake box.
- Children of the Litha Tarot Successfully funded Kickstarted deck with 80 hand-illustrated cards lovingly made by Alexandria Huntington, featuring mythical creatures, animals and nature-based symbolism.
- Work Your Light Oracle Cards Stunning 44 card oracle deck illustrated by Danielle Noel and created by spiritual teacher, Rebecca Campbell. Perfect for anyone wanting to listen to the whispers of their soul.
- OK Tarot At first glance, it’s easy to see that the OK Tarot is modern, cute and light-hearted but the true genius lies in its simplicity. Adam J. Kurtz's hand-drawn illustrations cut straight to the chase, making the deck accessible for both beginners and professionals alike.
- Radiant Rider Waite The OG deck for all Tarot readers. This one also comes in a tin!
BOOKS, PLANNERS AND CALENDARS
How exciting is it unwrapping a beautiful new book or a fresh planner, wanting to sneak off from festivities to get stuck in right away (or is that just me)? These beautiful books and 2019 planners and calendars are sure to bring hours of quiet happiness to the lucky recipient.
- Everyday Tarot Unlock your inner wisdom and manifest your future with my latest book, lovingly illustrated by Eleanor Grosch. Filled with actionable tips, soulful activities, insightful card spreads and everyday rituals, this is the perfect book for Tarot lovers of all levels to learn more ways to draw on their intuition to fulfil their deepest desires. Wishes fulfilled? Best gift ever.
- The 2019 Wilder Moon Calendar Imagine being guided through all the ebbs and flows of energies throughout the year, in tune with the cosmos, the earth and everything in between… This is what Sarah Wilder gifts us with in her exquisitely illustrated and thoughtfully designed Wilder Moon Calendar. All the beauty we know from The Fifth Element Life is here, as we journey through the year honouring and exploring the Earth, Sun, Moon, and Stars. A beautiful gift for art lovers and star gazers alike.
- 2019 Moonology Diary Astrologer Yasmin Boland helps us connect with the magic and cycles of the Moon to improve and empower every aspect of life. As well as moon calendar guidance, Moonology is packed with affirmations, visualisations and chants to use during each phase of the moon. A wonderful choice for anyone who wants to connect more with the natural cycles.
- The Illustrated Herbiary “Guidance and rituals from 36 bewitching botanicals”… Sign us up! Not only is Maia Toll's latest offering absolutely stunning, it is also incredibly informative and useful. The magic of plant medicine is completely accessible within these pages, with lots of exercises to help you explore the energy of different plants. And it comes with its own oracle deck! Need we say more.
- 2019 Biddy Tarot Planner Bigger and better than ever, the 2019 Biddy Tarot Planner is filled with manifesting mojo! Envision your goals, align with your highest intentions, and bring your dreams to life, using intuition and Tarot as your guide. With inspiring Tarot spreads, powerful rituals, inner reflection readings and intention setting exercises, the Biddy Tarot Planner will support you in manifesting your best year yet. Perfect for all planner lovers, organisers and Tarot enthusiasts.
- AstroTwins’ 2019 Horoscope The Astro Twins have laid out every major cosmic moment of the year in 2019 in this 600+ page piece of genius. This is brilliant for any astrology lovers or anyone who wants detailed guidance for their year. Complete with an in-depth forecast for your Sun sign, detailed Monthly Hotspots with dates for love & career and a full year of day-planner calendar pages with key cosmic events highlighted, the 2019 Horoscope will be sure to delight the lucky recipient.
CRYSTALS AND CLEANSING TOOLS
- Amethyst Cake Sculpture by Cat Machine Global. Amethyst and cake are basically our favourite things so this crystal sculpture is definite gift goals.
- Aura Spray from Modern Mystic. A sacred water mist to cleanse your space and face. Sustainably harvested Palo Santo plus clear quartz and hematite infusion will elevate vibes and ground energy, perfect for purifying your sacred space. This is a fab addition to any ritual tools or books you're gifting this year.
- Pocket Full of Luck by Modern Mystic. A gorgeous little kit of high vibe crystals to bring good juju. Who wouldn't love to be gifted with some good luck?
- Third Eye Bath Bomb by Witch Baby Soap. Can't get enough of these bath bombs! Not only does it have a delicious summer scent, it's blended with blue vervain, the herb of enchantment, and mystic mother elderberry to open the third eye. For anyone who likes their “me time” to be a little special and sacred.
OTHER TAROT TREATS
- Spirit Cloth by The Wild Unknown. A super fun way to use your deck, the Spirit Cloth is hand-illustrated by Kim Krans, guiding you through a variety of readings. A great gift for the Tarot lover looking to take their practice to new and visionary places.
- High Priestess Tarot Pin by Shining Moon. Yes we want to wear the High Priestess every day! A high quality, metal pin inspired by the Rider-Waite Tarot deck. Made based on prints from intricate hand-carved stamps – a gorgeous example of what happens when art meets Tarot.
- Tower (of Pancakes) T-shirt by LookHUMAN. Finally someone made the Tower card fun! The awesome peeps at LookHUMAN are keeping us cute in our Tarot get-up. Now we can be happy knowing that when the Tower falls, we get pancakes.
- Tarot Card Stickers by Earth Shine. These gorgeous stickers are amazing to use with your Biddy Tarot Planner or in your Tarot journaling. The Major Arcana are all represented in this beautiful take on the Rider-Waite deck. Perfect for stationery lovers and the planner-obsessed.
Phew! That's quite the list! Hopefully it gives you some great ideas for this holiday season for the Tarot lovers in your life. Or, you can strategically leave it for your loved ones to find just before they start their shopping… Wishing you a wonderful holiday season and an amazing 2019.
If the Biddy Tarot Planner is on your list, or you'd like to get it for a loved one, you can order now! Available in paperback or digital (for immediate download) you can get started right away with November and December 2018 included as a bonus.