What we’re experiencing as a global community, as we deal with Coronavirus and its ripple effects, is huge.
As the situation continues to change and evolve at a rapid rate, it may feel unsettling and destabilizing, not knowing what will happen next and how it will affect what we have come to know as our normal way of life.
And as empaths and sensitive souls, we often feel heightened levels of stress and anxiety as we absorb the energies of others. We may not even realize how much we are taking on until it all starts to bubble over in a huge outpouring of emotion.
This is why, now more than ever, we really need to take care of ourselves (and each other) and stay connected with our Highest Good.
Here are three things I recommend:
- Take short breaks throughout your day to close your eyes, take in a few deep breaths, and tune in to your inner wisdom. Notice any emotion that is coming up for you, and just observe it before letting it go.
- Be intentional when scrolling through social media, reading the news or browsing the internet. It is easy to get caught up in the drama, when really, maybe all you need is a quick update and then continue with your normal day.
- Use your Tarot cards to stay connected to your Higher Self and keep grounded in the present moment. If you’re feeling unsettled or anxious, take a moment to tune in and pull a Tarot card for guidance about what you’re feeling and why. Or, start your day with the question, “What message does my Higher Self have for me today?” and spend 5-10 minutes journaling your insights.
It is essential that we stay present and grounded, connect with our inner wisdom; and come together (in spirit) as a community to support one another.
Rather than dropping into fear and anxiety, this is our time to rise up and keep our spirits high – collectively.
That’s why at Biddy Tarot, it’s mostly ‘business as usual’.
Because our mission is to help everyday people to trust their inner wisdom, using Tarot as a guide. And right now, as we each deal with these uncertain times, trusting your inner wisdom and staying grounded is what is needed most.
Here’s what we’re doing at Biddy Tarot to help…
- Over the coming weeks, I’ll be sharing my favorite tips and strategies on social media to stay grounded and connected with your Higher Self
- We’re posting our favorite Tarot spreads on social media to help you release stress and anxiety
- We’re starting the 5-Day Tarot Makeover Challenge on March 27 – a perfect way to refocus your energy on your own self-growth and development
- And soon, we’ll be opening the doors to the Biddy Tarot Certification Program
I know things are tough right now. I’m feeling it too. But I also know that we can – and we will – get through this. Just like the Star card follows the Tower, in the midst of chaos and destruction there is renewed hope and faith, and the new opportunities will shine through.
From the bottom of my heart, stay well. Here are some videos with tips and inspiration to navigate these challenging times
Staying Grounded and Being Intentional
Grounding in Nature
Managing stress Tarot Spread
Like so many of you, I am also feeling a bit out of sorts with all that’s happening around the world. I've gotten messages from many of you who are feeling this intense energy. It’s important for us to be as present and intentional as possible. Tarot is a wonderful tool to access during uncertain times and it can help guide you back to center. ⠀
I created this spread to help you explore what you are feeling and better manage any stress or intense emotions that you may be feeling.⠀
Managing Stress Tarot Spread
1. What is at the heart of my stress?
2. How can I better manage this stress?
3. Where can I better direct my energy?
4. What self loving action can I take now?
Take some time today, and create sacred space for yourself. Invite peace and healing into your life, your community, and the world. Share your spread with me on Instagram. Tag me @biddytarot to share your insights.