The Biddy Tarot website (Site) is a sacred online space for connecting with Tarot enthusiasts and learning to read Tarot with confidence. We love, and want to protect, the beautiful space we have created and those who use it.
To maintain this sacred space, we have established a set of Site rules. If you access and use the Site, you agree to follow these rules. If you don’t agree with them, please don’t access or use the Site.
We may revise these rules from time to time by updating this posting. The revised rules will take effect as soon as they are posted on the Site.
We (Biddy Tarot) are the owners of the Site, including all content which makes up the Site (Content).
We encourage you to contribute to the Site by submitting comments, participating in the Site discussion areasand, where appropriate, uploading information and photos (Submissions).
You retain any ownership rights you already have in your Submissions. By posting Submissions, you agree that we can reproduce, modify, publish, and distribute the Submissions and that we won’t breach anyone else’s rights if we do so.
In particular, by making a Submission on the Biddy Tarot website pages, you consent to Biddy Tarot reproducing and publishing that content (either in whole or an edited version of the posting) elsewhere on the Site, in communications, and in social media forums.
Please do not share resources, trainings and content with people outside of the Site or claim that it is yours.
Nothing you do on the Site will transfer any ownership rights in any part of the Site to you or permit you to assert any ownership rights unless we specifically agree.
Unless we give you our specific written permission, you can’t reprint or electronically reproduce the Site or any of its contents, including tarot card images, in whole or in part. If you buy documents through the Site, you can use those for personal use, but don’t give them to anyone else outside of the Site to use.
We might change or take down the Site from time to time.
We may, from time to time, modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any or all of the Site or the Content. If you keep using the Site or the Content after a revision, you accept the revised terms.
The Site is intended as a safe place for people to learn the Tarot. It is of utmost importance that all conversations that take place in the Site be encouraging, inspiring, kind, and dedicated to learning the art of Tarot.
We expect participants to help us achieve this by keeping the conversations welcoming and inviting, and following these basic rules:
- Please be pleasant and respectful of the opinions and beliefs of others
- Be open to ideas and opinions that may be different to yours
- Keep personal differences out of discussions
- Keep your comments focused and on topic
- No blatant self-promotion, marketing, advertising or sales pitches of your own products or services (or anyone else’s)
- Maintain client privacy and confidentiality. Remove any identifiable information if you wish to share a client reading or situation
- If you post a reading and want help with interpreting it, give your interpretation first, then ask for help
- What is shared in the Site, stays in the Site. Respect each other’s privacy and intellectual property
- Contributors may not submit content that is threatening, abusive, defamatory, indecent, harassing, or offensive
You must not post, display or otherwise contribute to the Site anything that belongs to someone else, is unlawful, offensive, mean or nasty (even if it’s true!), any spam or any private information about anyone else.
You also aren’t allowed to distribute viruses, corrupted files or anything else that might damage the operation of any computer hardware or software, or collect or store personal data about other Site visitors.
From time to time, we might send you business-related communications, but only if you have registered or subscribed to receive them. If you ask us, we will stop sending promotional materials to you.
In order to access certain features of the Site, you may need to (i) register as a member; (ii) sign in via your social media account; or (iii) verify that you are over 18 years old.
We expect you to be honest and give the correct information about who you are. You can choose a display name which is different to your real name, but you can’t pretend to be someone else or use a vulgar or offensive display name.
If you provide us with inaccurate or untrue information or break any of our rules we can prevent you from accessing or participating in the Site.
You can access and participate in the Site only for personal purposes.
If you buy anything via the Site you must pay for it.
We don’t automatically give refunds but if you have a concern about something you’ve paid for, let us know and we can discuss your options.
Even if you stick to the rules, from time to time others may not (we’ll deal with them separately!). You understand that you access and use the Site at your own risk. We reserve the right to review, flag, modify, refuse or remove any or all Submissions, but we don’t have to, and we will not be responsible for anyone’s Submissions. Also, you understand that we have no control over the accuracy or completeness of any Submissions.
If you believe someone else is not following the guidelines, please let the Site team know here.
All comments on our Site are being monitored. They will be reviewed as quickly as possible during regular business hours (Monday – Friday, 8am-5pm PST)
We reserve the right to delete negative or hateful comments, or remove any content that others might find offensive or threatening.
We reserve the right to reject posts that direct readers to third-party websites.
You may face personal liability if content you submit is published and is unlawful.
If you do not follow the Site rules, we may prevent you from accessing and using the Site and you will lose all of your rights – but we retain our rights to enforce these rules against you.
You have some rights too. But they are limited.
YOU SPECIFICALLY AGREE THAT YOUR ACCESS TO, AND USE OF, THE SITE AND USE OF CONTENT IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND THE SITE AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”. WE ESPECIALLY DON’T PROMISE THAT:
- YOUR ACCESS TO, AND USE OF, THE SITE AND USE OF THE CONTENT WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS (AND YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE RELIED UPON YOUR OWN EXPERIENCE, SKILL AND JUDGEMENT TO EVALUATE THE SITE AND THAT YOU ARE SATISFIED AS TO THE SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION ON THE SITE TO MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS); OR
- YOUR ACCESS TO, AND PARTICIPATION IN, THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR FREE FROM VIRUSES OR ERROR.
- SO LONG AS THE LAW SAYS WE CAN, WE EXCLUDE ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, GUARANTEES OR OTHER PROVISIONS THAT AREN’T CONTAINED IN THE TERMS, INCLUDING ANYTHING ABOUT ACCEPTABLE QUALITY, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE, TIMELINESS OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS.
- If there’s anything we aren’t allowed to exclude (“Non-Excludable Term”), but we’re able to limit your remedy for a breach of such a Non-Excludable Term, then our liability is limited to our choice of one or more of the following:
- for goods, replacement, or supply of equivalent, goods, repair of the goods, payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods or paying to have the goods repaired; or
- in relation to services, supplying of the services again or paying to have the services supplied again.
SUBJECT TO OUR OBLIGATIONS UNDER THE NON-EXCLUDABLE TERMS, WE WON’T EVER OWE YOU (I) MORE THAN US$100 IN TOTAL; OR (II) FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR OPPORTUNITIES OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, ARISING IN RELATION TO THESE TERMS OR AS A RESULT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF, OR INABILITY TO ACCESS, THE SITE. ALSO, IF YOU CONTRIBUTE TO YOUR LOSS, THE US$100 WILL REDUCE TO TAKE ACCOUNT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITY.
You must protect us and anyone who works for us, from any loss, damage, liability, cost or expense (including legal fees) suffered because (i) a claim is brought by someone else against any of them, to the extent that such claim arises out of your breach of these terms, your breach of or failure to comply with any laws or your misuse or infringement of any rights which belong to someone else; or (ii) you breach any obligation or promise to us under these terms or you break the law.
We aren’t responsible for any loss, corruption or interception of data sent to or from the Site that occurs outside of our computer systems (such as those which occur while data is being sent over the internet). We recommend that you install and use up-to-date anti-virus and firewall software on your computer.
We promise, and you promise, that we won’t say bad things about each other.
The Site and the Content may contain links to websites operated by third parties or include advertising or promotional material provided by our advertisers. We are not responsible for that content or the accuracy of any other sites linked to via the Site or the Content. You should contact the relevant third party directly if have any questions.
We are not responsible for the actions or inactions of advertisers or content on linked sites.
Any legal issues will be taken care of by the courts.
If we can’t resolve any issues between us, our dispute will be controlled by the laws, and in the courts, of Victoria, Australia. We won’t intervene in disputes between members.