Winter time, and especially Winter Solstice, is the perfect time to:
- go within
- step into the darkness and hibernate
- reflect on your shadow self (the part of you that you try to deny or hide from others)
This time of internal work, and possibly some seclusion, is a powerful practice before you emerge once again into the light.
Use the following Tarot spread to connect with this sacred energy as you honour the Winter solstice.
- What is the essence of my inner shadow self?
- What can I learn from my shadow self?
- How can I bring my shadow self into the light?
- What lights me up from within?
- What new seeds am I planting?
- What do I need to release in order to create space for growth?