Are the 78 card meanings driving you nuts?
Does this sound like you:
- “I can’t seem to commit the Tarot card meanings to memory.”
- “I try, but memorising 78 cards is SO hard.”
- “There are so many different Tarot card meanings – I never know which is the right one.”
- “I think I know the meanings of the cards, but sometimes my mind goes blank!”
- “I still need to look up the card meanings in a book. How will I ever be able to read for other people if I always need to check what a book says?!”
If any of these statements resonate with you, then read on. I’ve got really good news for you!
Learning Tarot doesn’t have to be hard, complicated or stressful.
When you’re new to Tarot, it can seem like you have SO MUCH TO LEARN! You can drive yourself nuts trying to learn all the spreads, study multiple guidebooks, and learn “the right” meaning of each of the 78 cards in your Tarot deck!
To make matters worse, your guidebooks have different (and sometimes contradictory) card interpretations, there are a whole bunch of reading techniques, you’re getting bogged down in complex esoteric systems and language that’s more than a little “out there,” and can someone just show you how to make sense of the Tower card and the Ace of Wands, already?!
I get it. Because I used to feel like that too.
So I found a better way to interpret the cards (without memorising them all!)
When I first started learning to read Tarot more than twenty years ago, I kept trying to memorise the meanings of individual cards.
Maybe you’re trying to do that now, too.
I did everything I could think of to get the meanings to stick in my head. I tried writing out meanings. I tried flash cards. I tried ‘quizzing’ myself when I looked at a card, and then looking at my meanings book to see if I got it right.
No matter what I tried, I just couldn’t remember all the card meanings.
I felt discouraged. I felt like a failure. I felt like a fraud.
Until one day, I heard a little voice in my head say, “Hey Brigit, let’s try something different.”
I was so frustrated, I was willing to try just about anything!
So I slowly started to create my own way of relating to and understanding the cards. I experimented with trusting my ‘still, small voice’ within as a guide. But most of all, I let go of trying to memorise the cards, and focused on finding techniques that freed me to interpret them, using my unique inner wisdom.
Stop memorising and start listening to your inner guidance when you read Tarot cards… I’ll show you how!
Hi, I'm Brigit — professional Tarot reader & teacher, intuitive coach and spiritual entrepreneur. I am the founder of Biddy Tarot, one of the most well known Tarot websites, inspiring four million people to transform their lives with the Tarot every year.
Over the last 20 years, I have read Tarot for literally thousands of people online. And since 2013, I have taught over 1,000 students via my online training programs to help everyday people learn Tarot and connect with their intuition.
My wish for you is to make Tarot easy and enjoyable and to help you create a deeper connection with your inner wisdom and spirituality.
In Master the Tarot Card Meanings, I’ll show you how to build a unique personal connection with the Tarot, using simple yet powerful techniques for interpreting the cards.
I’ll teach you the ‘must know’ systems that sit behind the Tarot cards that make learning Tarot super simple.
And together, we’ll walk through the 78 Tarot cards so you can master each and every one of them, once and for all!
I’ll also let you in on a few ‘insider secrets’ from my 20 years’ experience as a professional Tarot reader.
By the end of the Master the Tarot Card Meanings program, you will know how to:
- Build a deep and personal connection with the Tarot cards; and
- Intuitively and confidently interpret the Tarot cards, without ever having to memorise the meanings
Here's how Master the Tarot Card Meanings is helping these tarot readers
“I tried learning on my own, but couldn’t find the structure I needed to learn. The 78 cards seemed overwhelming. Now I feel very safe and inspired in my Tarot studies. I feel like I have found my own platform to expand the studies, both on my own and in a group of peers.”TRINE MYHRE HORNSLETTEN
“Before this course, I felt like I was flying by the seat of my pants. I didn’t feel confident in my knowledge of Tarot. Now, I understand how everything works individually and in concert with everything else. I no longer rely on the books because I trust my own knowledge. I have grown in wisdom and knowledge, confidence and enthusiasm. And I am ready to embark on my journey as a professional tarot consultant. Thank you so much. This is an incredible gift and contribution to my life.”MICHAELA ROSENBERGER
“This course not only gave me confidence in my tarot life, but also my day to day life. It boosted my self esteem to know that, yes, I CAN do this… And I’m good at it!”SARAH CLOSE
“Before I took the Master the Tarot Card Meanings course I thought I had to memorise the meanings of all the cards (and reversed!) and was very overwhelmed. I did not feel confident reading because I thought I wouldn’t ‘get it right’. After taking the course, I don’t feel that same need to ‘get it right’. Brigit gave us so many different tools for interpreting the cards that you can try different methods and see what works for you! It was the best course I have ever taken!!!”SAM MCKNIGHT
“I used to think it would take forever to get to know the cards and to develop my skills to the point where I could use it easily or read for someone else. I can’t believe how much I learnt in 7 weeks and how much my confidence in tarot grew in such a short time.”ERIN KYNA
“When I began to learn Tarot, I bought over a dozen books and several Tarot decks but quickly became over-stimulated with the amount of information I was trying to absorb. Brigit simplifies the learning the process. She teaches you how to connect with each card not to mention she is one of the most sincere teachers I have ever had. Brigit is a wonderful wealth of knowledge and creates a supportive and diverse learning community for folks that are new to study of tarot, experienced professional readers and for people like me who are on a path of self discovery.”MICHELLE BOFFA
Master the Tarot Card Meanings Is Your Hand-Held Tour Through the Universal Lessons Life Has For You
There is no need to feel intimidated by your Tarot deck… I will show you the meanings of the four Suits, the significance of each number (one through ten), and how the people, symbols and images work together to paint a picture you can read in your own way to deliver profound and useful readings to improve your life.
It’s way simpler than you think… together, we’ll make your Tarot readings a snap!
Here’s what we’ll cover in the Master the Tarot Card Meanings course:
MODULE #1 - Getting Started
- The basic foundations of how to master the Tarot card meanings
- What Tarot is – and isn't. I bust the myths about Tarot and show you how to make the most of this intuitive tool
- How to choose your first Tarot deck
- How to get to know your Tarot deck from Day One
MODULE #2 - Minor Arcana Systems + Cups + Pentacles + Keywords
- What the Major and Minor Arcana cards really mean in a Tarot reading
- The two fundamental (and easy-to-learn) systems that unlock keys to the Minor Arcana
- How to interpret the Suit of Cups and Pentacles Tarot card meanings. (And yes, we’ll explore every single card together!)
- The quickest way to learn the key themes for every Tarot card
PLUS, as a bonus you'll get:
- My personal Tarot Card Meaning Keyword Chart for all 78 Tarot cards plus a blank Keyword Chart to create your own
- A quick-reference numerology chart to learn the meaning of the numbers in a flash
- My Tarot Suits template to build an instant connection to the Minor Arcana
MODULE #3: Symbolism & Stories + 5-Minute Tarot + Swords + Wands
- How to easily decipher the symbolism within each Tarot card to access your intuition and inner wisdom
- How to tell the story within a Tarot card
- The best way to build a personal connection with the Tarot - in just 5 minutes a day!
- How to interpret the Tarot cards of the Suit of Swords and the Suit of Wands
PLUS, as a bonus you'll get:
- The Card-a-Day template so that you can start reading Tarot from Day One
- A fun “Once upon a time…” story-telling exercise with the Tarot cards
- A quick reference chart for the common symbols in the Tarot
- An exclusive confidence-boosting meditation to accelerate your learning experience
MODULE #4: Court Cards + Good Cards, Bad Cards
- How to demystify those pesky Tarot court cards once and for all
- How to know if a court card is you or someone else
- Why there are no 'bad' cards in the Tarot deck – yes, even the Tower card has its strengths!
- A powerful way to interpret 'negative' Tarot cards in a positive light
PLUS, as a bonus you'll get:
- The ‘Court Cards Made Easy’ Chart – a done-for-you, quick reference tool to help you master the Tarot courts
- My fun ‘Speed Dating with the Courts’ activity
MODULE #5: Majors + Meditations
- Why the Major Arcana cards are some of the most powerful cards in the Tarot deck
- A powerful technique to dive deep into the energy of the Tarot cards and make them your own
- How to interpret the meanings of the first 11 Major Arcana cards
PLUS, as a bonus you'll get:
- A soulful journey with the High Priestess (a 25-minute guided visualization, taken directly from my program, Soul Meditations)
MODULE #6: Majors + Reversals
- How to interpret the meanings of the final 11 Major Arcana cards
- How the Major Arcana cards are deeply connected to one another (otherwise known as "The Fool's Journey")
- My favourite techniques for interpreting reversed Tarot cards – without the doom and gloom!
PLUS, as a bonus you'll get:
- 22 Creative Ways to Connect with the Major Arcana cards
- The ‘Telling Your Story’ activity template to connect personally with the Major Arcana cards
- A ‘cheat sheet’ for interpreting reversed Tarot cards
- My Top 10 Tarot Cards to supercharge your understanding of the top 10 Tarot Cards that speak loudest in readings
- A Tarot Card Profile Template to bring together all that you’ve learned
MODULE #7: Tarot Card Combos + ‘Flow’ + 2-Card Readings
- 7 strategies for deciphering Tarot card combinations quickly and easily
- How to read the ‘flow’ between Tarot cards or highly intuitive and powerful readings
- How to perform an in-depth 2-card Tarot reading
PLUS, as a bonus you'll get:
- My step-by-step 2-card Tarot reading template so you can start reading Tarot straight away
- The Ultimate Guide to Tarot Card Combinations with my very best techniques for interpreting Tarot pairs
- My Confident & Intuitive Tarot Spread
- An exclusive meditation to consolidate and strengthen your learning experience
- A very special Certificate of Completion (when you complete the course)
Here's how MASTER THE TAROT CARD MEANINGS IS helping these Tarot enthusiasts
“I enjoyed the relaxed manner that Brigit presents her classes with. You feel as if you are sitting having coffee with her and discussing something she loves – a lot different than the pressure of “being in class.””KIM VAN DYKE
“I have taken a few classes from local teachers, but never retained enough about the meanings to confidently do a reading and after taking Master the Tarot Card Meanings, I now have a system that I can use to determine what each card means.”KEITH CAMPBELL
“Master the Tarot Card Meanings is a course that provides you with the resources and skills to learn Tarot with enthusiasm and wonder for the rest of your life. It was so much more than I ever anticipated or thought possible – and so much fun!”DONNA
This program is perfect for you if…
- You’ve been going nuts trying to commit the 78 Tarot card meanings to memory
- You’re still looking up meanings in your favourite Tarot books
- You want to read Tarot from your heart, in a way that really helps people
- You want to trust your intuition and just need some pointers for how
- You are READY to build a deeply personal connection with the Tarot cards
- You want to be an amazing, confident and intuitive Tarot reader
I designed this course to solve THE pressing problem I hear most often from aspiring Tarot card readers: “How can I master the Tarot card meanings once and for all and be a confident Tarot reader?”
The answer is simple – stop trying to memorise the meanings and let your inner wisdom guide your interpretations. I’ll show you how to do this, step by step, in the Master the Tarot Card Meanings Course. Join me:
Ready to get started?
Here’s a summary of what you’ll receive as part of the Master the Tarot Card Meanings home study program:
A complete series of recorded training videos with my very best strategies and practical techniques for learning the Tarot card meanings.
A Workbook for each Module, filled with fun, practical assignments to help you apply what you have learned and deepen and personalize your knowledge of the Tarot.
My Tarot 101 video series – perfect for total Tarot newbies to cover the basics before the course begins
Bonus meditations to connect you even more deeply to the Tarot cards and accelerate your learning
Multiple-choice quizzes so you can check you’re on track with your Tarot studies
Certificate of Completion when you complete the program
“Whether you are interested in dipping your toe into the vast ocean of Tarot for the first time, or have been an enthusiastic practitioner or professional, this course is worth investing in. Brigit teaches the Tarot in a unique, consistent, systematic, creative, playful and organized way that makes the journey joy-full and as stress-free as you allow your experience to be. It is a life changing experience both in and out of the classroom. Not only am I now a more skillful reader, I also learned what it means to be a great teacher. I give this a 10+”MICHAELA ROSENBERGER
“I would like to say a big THANK YOU for your Tarot course. I had an amazing time. I was the raw beginner. You made it so simple for me to understand. Initially I only intended to learn how to read the Tarot for myself – but after having completed Master the Tarot Card Meanings I feel as though I would like to be able to read for other people. THANK YOU again for being the teacher who taught me to read Tarot.”JILL COOTER
YES! It’s time to ditch the memorisation so that I can supercharge my Tarot readings!
If you were to do this course one-on-one with me as a private student, it would cost you close to $2,000. But I want you to get access to this knowledge and expertise without having to pay a huge amount.
What Will Happen After You Purchase MASTER THE TAROT CARD MEANINGS?
You’ll be directed to make a secure payment with your credit card. It’s 100% safe and secure! After your payment, you’ll receive an email with all the juicy details on how to access your Master the Tarot Card Meanings online. Follow the instructions, and you’ll be on the way to mastering the Tarot card meanings in no time! If you can’t find the email, check your Junk Mail or Promotions folder or contact the Biddy Tarot team here.
Try MASTER THE TAROT CARD MEANINGS for 14 days … 100% risk free
I want to give you the best opportunity to build a personal and intuitive connection with the cards and master the Tarot card meanings. That’s why I’m inviting you to fully participate in the Master the Tarot Card Meanings Home Study program for 14 days and if you don’t feel I’ve delivered on my promise, I’ll happily refund 100% of your money.
Common Questions About
Master the Tarot Card Meanings: Tarot Course
Once you have paid via credit card, you’ll be emailed all the details for accessing the course online. If you can’t find the email, please check your Junk Mail folder or contact the Biddy Tarot team here. If you have paid using the payment plan, your credit card will be billed automatically each week, until the instalments have been fully paid. You’ll also receive access to 1 Module per weekly instalment.
I hear you – I really do. I know I have felt nervous in the past when I have made such a big investment in my future, too. But think of it this way. You could easily spend hundreds of dollars buying Tarot books or taking a local class, but you may very well still feel confused and uncertain about what the Tarot cards really mean. What I know from the students who have completed the Master the Tarot Card Meanings course is that this course WILL provide you the clarity you’re looking for. You won’t need to buy all of those books or take extra classes, because everything you need is in this one course. Plus, imagine if you were able to take what you learn in the course and apply it in a way that you could earn an income doing something you love – reading Tarot! With just 5 readings at $60 each, you have paid off the course! And if money is tight right now, I’m offering a payment plan so you can get started mastering the Tarot card meanings for just $49.
Yes – test drive the Master the Tarot Card Meanings for 14 Days – 100% risk free! Simply send us an email to request a refund.
All prices quoted are in USD.
You will need to devote from 60 – 100 minutes to watch the video lessons in each module. In addition to the video lessons, you’ll also need to set aside another 1-2 hours per module for the activities and study in between. Of course, it’s up to you, but the more you invest, the more you’ll get out of it. The advantage of the home study program is that you can study and learn at your own pace.
You'll get lifetime access to the course materials.
We’ve made everything super easy to access, via the MTCM Learning Hub. You’ll find all the webinars, course materials and more, all in the one place. We’ve also got clear instructions for how to access and download everything. And if you get stuck, we are here to help. Just reach out to the Biddy team here.
Absolutely. We will cover some of the material that’s already in the Intuitive Tarot eBook, but I also like to keep things dynamic and interesting, so I’ve added even more content and activities to the online classes.
Yes. And better yet, we will cover techniques that you can apply to the Tarot cards so you can easily interpret a card on the spot.
Master the Tarot Card Meanings is an online, video-based self-study program, designed to allow you to set your own pace and learn on your terms. Although Brigit does not provide 1:1 mentoring in this program, we are here to support you.
If you have any technical issues or general questions, our customer support team is just a click away.
Or, looking for more encouragement, a study buddy or have a specific question about a Tarot reading? Join the Biddy Tarot Community where you'll have access to a tribe of other like-minded Tarot lovers who love to engage in conversations, offer their tips and tricks and of course, discuss all things Tarot! You'll also have access to our monthly masterclasses, as well as the opportunity to put your new Tarot skills to the test via our Free Tarot Reading platform. Learn more here.
Absolutely! That’s what the course is about – to help you build a personal and intuitive connection with the Tarot cards. What better way to get started with learning the Tarot? I’ve included a special “Tarot 101” video series especially for Tarot beginners so that you can hit the ground running before we start the formal classes. I also recommend that you work through the modules every 2-3 weeks, rather than every week, so you have some more time to get to know the Tarot cards and explore the activities in more depth.
What you’ll find is that there are some things in the course that you already know. For example, when we go through each card’s meaning or we go through what each suit means, you’ll probably have a good idea of what I’m talking about. However, this is just a part of the course content. What I want to do in this course is really focus on the different techniques that you can use to develop your own meanings for the cards and create a personal and intuitive connection with the cards. So what you might do is use the ‘theory’ as confirmation of what you already know, but then fully invest yourself in the activities and the techniques I share so that you can expand what you already know and make the cards’ meanings truly yours (that’s where the magic happens). So, in short, yes, I do think you’ll benefit particularly if you’re ready to go deeper with the Tarot cards. Here’s what one experienced student wrote about the program: “Brigit’s Master the Tarot Card Meanings was exactly what I needed at exactly the right time. Although I have been working with the tarot for many years, I felt it was time to go back in and look at the cards from a fresh perspective. I learned so much from the beginners, too! I wish this course had been offered twenty years ago when I was new to the cards. I’ve already signed up for Read Tarot with Confidence!” – Linda Thompson-Mills
Yes. The techniques I’ll teach are more about interpreting the card than learning the meanings. So while I use the Rider Waite deck for teaching, you can still work just as effectively with other Tarot decks. And if you want to invest in a Rider-Waite deck, you will find it's a wonderful deck to learn with and then segue to other decks.
Yes, Brigit! I want to Master the Tarot Card Meanings NOW
“It's such a beautiful and brilliant process!”
Prior to starting the course, I had self-doubt on many levels. Now, I feel entirely enlightened on the magical process of how the cards speak! I am able to start seeing new messages other than key words and my confidence is starting to build when I make a suggestion in a reading and the client is amazed at the accuracy. It's such a beautiful and brilliant process!