Does This Sound Like You?
- You are a high-achiever looking for your next big opportunity to create MASSIVE results
- You are a proactive and self-motivated person who has an eye for detail
- You are emotionally intelligent and want to be part of a global, intuitive team
- You are known as an expert in your field and love working in your Zone of Genius
- You believe you can make a positive impact on the world through your actions
- You have a passion for the self-help, personal growth and spiritual development industry
If this resonates, then read on, because we need someone just like you!
What You'll Be Doing
You'll add value with your brilliance and genius in your field of excellence to improve the Biddy Tarot experience for our community.Specifically, you will:
- Have a desire to create change
- Be able to tell us how you will add value immediately
- Be able to show how you have added value in the past
Who You'll Be Working With:
Biddy Tarot is an online learning community for people who love to read Tarot and who want to live an intuitively inspired life. Biddy Tarot reaches over 9 million people per year through the website, blog, social media, and email newsletter.
The Biddy Tarot Team is an international virtual team, working together to bring Tarot into the mainstream.
You Will Be A Great Fit For This Role If…
- You are a native English speaker
- You are super organised and rarely miss a deadline. You have a system to manage your time and your priorities
- You're a natural-born problem solver. You use your critical thinking skills to quickly identify any issues and fix them immediately
- You love engaging with people and building a supportive ‘tribe’
- You’re proactive and self-motivated. Not only do you take the initiative to come up with new ideas and strategies, you’re able to see them through to implementation. And you need only minimal guidance to get the job done
- You think positive thoughts and you start your day with gratitude
- You believe in the pursuit of excellence. Not just getting something done, but rising to the occasion and figuring out how make something great
This position has high expectations. But if you’re the person we're looking for, you’re the type who gets motivated by high expectations
Experience, Skills And Knowledge RequiredEssential Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years experience as an expert in your role
- You have a fast and reliable internet connection
- Technology is your friend. You can eaily learn your way around programs
- Know that the secret code is 42, even if you don't know why yet!
- Information Marketing
- Digital marketing
- Content writing
- Video story-telling, editing, filming, etc
- YouTube strategy
- Online Advertising
- Social Media
- Email Marketing
- Graphic Design
- Front-End Developer
- Back end Developer
- Data analysis and Business Intelligence
- App development
- Project Management
- Subscription programs & online student engagement
- Online information product development
- Instructional design
- You’ve worked with a global, virtual team and are comfortable working from home on your own
- Positive attitude.
- Friendly and warm personality.
- Empathetic, yet firm and fair.
- Self-Motivation is at the top of your ‘strengths’ list
- You get the job done with minimal guidance and you problem solve to overcome obstacles.
- You are committed to both your personal and professional growth and receive feedback well.
- Detail-oriented. You focus on the finer details, yet you're also able to see the bigger picture.
- Highly organised. Project plans, deadlines and process documents don't freak you out – they excite you.
- Flexible and open to change and company growth.
- Looking for a long-term opportunity with room for advancement within the company.
- Random dancing and sharing funny memes, or adorable cat photos are ‘normal’ for you.
Your Hours & Availability
Our team is international, and one of the benefits of working with Biddy Tarot is the ability to work from anywhere. We would consider freelancers, part-time, and full-time interest.
This is a virtual / work-from-home role. You’ll need your own internet connection, laptop and phone, plus a workspace where you will not be interrupted or disturbed.