What to Expect at Biddy Tarot
To request a Tarot reading, you are required to pay via PayPal and submit a request form with your details. Once you have sent your request form, I will confirm your request via email within 48 hours. I will also review your question to ensure that I can answer it in line with my Code of Ethics. If I feel that your question may need to be rephrased, or an alternative spread used, I will consult with you first.
I will personally perform your Tarot reading, using the Rider Waite deck.
Your Tarot reading will be sent to the email address provided in your request form within 4 days of submitting your request. In extraordinary circumstances where I am unable to read for you within 4 days, you will be contacted via email to notify you of the delay. If you have not received your Tarot reading or an email from me after 4 days, contact me directly as it is likely your Tarot reading has been sent but has been blocked by your email account’s junk mail filter. It is your responsibility to ensure that your email account will not inadvertently block any emails from me.
Following delivery of your Tarot reading, you have the opportunity to clarify any part of the reading. I will provide a follow-up response within the context of your original reading. In 99% of cases, this is sufficient information. However, if you have additional questions which require further cards to be drawn or a deeper level of insight, you will be advised to request a second reading.
I will store your Tarot readings for at least three years. You may request a copy of your Tarot reading at any time during this period.
If you are not satisfied with your Tarot reading, you may be entitled to a full refund. Please contact me first to express your concerns and request clarification. I will provide you with further clarification where possible. You are also encouraged to wait between 1-2 weeks and re-read the reading to see if it has more meaning for you. If, after these actions, you are still dissatisfied, I will refund your payment via PayPal.
I have the right to refuse to read on a particular topic (e.g. health, legal matters, third party readings, etc.) – see my Code of Ethics below. If an alternate question cannot be agreed, your payment will be refunded via PayPal.
I will not read for persons under the age of 18.
BiddyTarot Guides and eBooks
BiddyTarot Guides and eBooks can be downloaded via a link sent to the email provided via your PayPal payment. You will need to install the latest version of Adobe Reader to view the PDF eBook.
If you misplace any of your BiddyTarot Guides or eBooks that you have previously purchased, contact me and I will resend the download links.
My Code of Ethics
- I will strive at all times to give you the very best advice of which I am capable.
- I recommend you seek competent medical or psychological assistance from a healthcare professional if you have any disease, illness, or disorder.
- I recommend you seek competent financial assistance from a banker, broker, or financial consultant before you make any financial transactions.
- I recommend you seek competent legal assistance from a qualified attorney-at-law if you have any legal problems.
- To protect the privacy of others, I will not read on a third party (e.g. “Does John really love Sally?”). Where possible, I will rephrase the question to focus the reading on what is directly related to you.
- I will provide guidance and insight in your Tarot reading, but you have the free will to choose whether you will follow this guidance or not. You are therefore responsible for your actions following your Tarot reading.
- Tarot cards are neither good nor bad, though they can be used to encourage, give hope, and identify options for future behavior.
- Your Tarot reading is a complete service in itself. You are not required to purchase anything else.