Tarot Masterclass: Mastering Tarot Card Combinations
Thought learning 78 Tarot card meanings was hard enough? Well guess what? There’s over 3,000 different two-card combinations in the Tarot deck. 3,000!
The good news is that you don’t need to memorise 3,000 different meanings.
In this 75-minute Tarot Masterclass, I will show you how to confidently interpret different Tarot card combinations, enabling you to build a rich, interwoven story in your Tarot readings.
You will learn how to:
- Interpret the meanings of different card combinations without having to memorise 3,000 combinations
- Go ‘speed dating’ with the Tarot cards as a super fun way to create your own personalised meanings
- Delve into the unique ways the Tarot cards interact with each other
- Apply Tarot card combinations to build the complete ‘story’ in your Tarot readings
As part of the Masterclass, you’ll receive access to the 90 minute recorded webinar (MP4 file for easy download), a handout of the presentation and a pdf ‘funsheet’ to apply what you have learned straight away.
Your investment for the webinar class is $47.
The webinar runs for approx. 90 minutes (including question time). You will have instant and ongoing access to the online recording so you can watch the Tarot masterclass when you want, how often you want.
How Does a Webinar Work?
If you’re new to participating in a webinar, don’t worry – it’s super easy. It’s just like a class or a workshop, but online.
Here’s how it works.
After you pay via PayPal, you’ll be sent an email with the link to the Masterclass. Click on it and you’ll be taken into the recorded webinar. Once you’re in the webinar, you’ll be able to see and hear me. I’ll also have slides for the Tarot Masterclass. You don’t need any special software or equipment but I do recommend using Mozilla Firefox to view the webinar. If you would rather watch offline or from a portable device, you can download the mp4 file of the Masterclass instead.
What Other People Are Saying About the Masterclass…
- “I loved the ease in which you presented the material. You really are a great teacher and it was interesting to see how you go through your thought process reading the cards. It made me feel like its possible.” – Taryn
- “I’m very new to Tarot but that didn’t make much difference in participating in the class. You were very clear in explaining how to deal with combination cards. Even without knowing the meanings of all the cards I drew, I could still grasp the intuitive way you worked with the cards. It all made perfect sense!” – Carol
- “Your techniques as simple as they may seen, opened my eyes to look for something different when handling more that one card. I am looking forward to all the courses you are offering.” – Gisela
- “I value that you start with the basics but also teach advanced techniques. You are very well-spoken, and your smile lights up the room. You have a wonderful personality and make us all feel capable and inspired. That is really important.” – Cheryl
- “What you take away from these Masterclasses will not only make you a better and more intuitive reader, but they far exceed their cost. In my opinion they are priceless.” – Rosemary