Tarot Masterclass: How to Use Reversed Tarot Cards for Empowering Readings
Who says reversed Tarot cards are always negative?
Join this Tarot masterclass webinar with me (Brigit from Biddy Tarot) to use reversed Tarot cards for empowering Tarot readings.
During this recorded webinar, you will learn:
- The 3 myths about reading with reversed Tarot cards
- 8 powerful ways to interpret reversed Tarot cards
- How to create empowering Tarot readings with reversals
- The ins and outs of getting started with reading reversed Tarot cards
You’ll also receive the full class transcript.
Your investment for the webinar masterclass is $19.
The webinar runs for approx. 90 minutes. You will have instant and ongoing access to the online recording so you can watch the Tarot masterclass when you want, how often you want.
How Does a Webinar Work?
If you’re new to participating in a webinar, don’t worry – it’s super easy. It’s just like a class or a workshop, but online. Here’s how it works.
You’ll be asked to provide your details for registration and, after you pay via PayPal, you’ll be sent an email with the link to the Masterclass. Click on it and you’ll be taken into the recorded webinar. Once you’re in the webinar, you’ll be able to see and hear me. You don’t need any special software or equipment.
What Other People Are Saying…
- “I am utterly amazed at how easy you make this topic. I had a dread of reversals, and now, I have to wonder, what was all the anxiety about? I’m only about 1/2 hour into your reversals webinar, and already, I feel confident about this topic.” - Scott
- “I loved Brigit’s optimism, her passion for tarot, her encouragement, and her upbeat personality.” – Cheryl
- “I like the fact that you encourage intuition on the reader’s part and you make several good suggestions about the possible various meanings of reversed cards. They have often been difficult for me to interpret, and this gives me different ideas about how to do a more empowering reading and lose the negativity.” – Helen
- “I loved the easy way Brigit presents the interpretations. She always encourages us to have confidence in ourselves.” – Sigrun