Tarot Masterclass: Reversed Tarot Cards for Empowering Readings 2.0
Are you afraid to use reversed Tarot cards in your readings because you don’t want all the negative energy associated with these cards?
Or perhaps you’re already using reversed Tarot cards, but you’re struggling to find a clear, empowering message in your readings especially when so many appear upside-down?
You see, reversed Tarot cards often get a bad wrap in Tarot. You might have heard, “They’re too negative!” or “I don’t want to bring bad energy into my readings!”
But it doesn’t have to be that way.
Do you want to know the truth about reversed Tarot cards?
Reversed Tarot cards can be incredibly empowering, revealing and insightful in your Tarot readings.
Sure, there are traditional reversed meanings out there that are fear-based and down-right negative. But with the right techniques, you can turn a reversed card into an uplifting, thought-provoking message for you and your clients. And you can add incredible depth and insight to your Tarot readings that help to manifest your dreams and goals.
Let me show you how.
In this 90-minute Tarot Masterclass, you’ll learn how to use reversed Tarot cards for empowering readings, using a series of powerful techniques and strategies. These are the exact techniques I use in my own professional Tarot readings.
And if you’re new to Tarot, I’ll prove to you that you do not have to learn another 78 Tarot card meanings to master reversed Tarot cards – you simply have to learn a handful of techniques and you’ll be reading reversals in no time! It’s that simple.
So why is this “Reversed Tarot Cards 2.0″? Since my first Masterclass on this topic a couple of years ago, the way I read reversed cards has evolved and changed. Now, in this completely updated and revised Masterclass, I want to share these new methods with you to help your Tarot reading skills evolve and change too.
During this recorded webinar, you will learn:
- Why reversed Tarot cards will double your insight
- How to create empowering Tarot readings with reversals
- The 2 most powerful techniques you’ll ever need to read reversals
- 4 more techniques to keep ‘up-your-sleeve’
- Exactly how to get started with reading reversed Tarot cards
As part of the Masterclass, you’ll receive access to the 90 minute recorded webinar (MP4 file for easy download), a handout of the Masterclass presentation, a PDF ‘funsheet’ to apply what you have learned straight away and the full PDF transcript of the Masterclass.
Your investment for the webinar Masterclass is $47 (USD).
The webinar runs for approx. 90 minutes (including question time). You will have instant and ongoing access to the online recording so you can watch the Tarot masterclass when you want, how often you want.
How Does a Webinar Work?
If you’re new to participating in a webinar, don’t worry – it’s super easy. It’s just like a class or a workshop, but online.
Here’s how it works.
After you pay, you’ll be sent an email with the link to the Masterclass. Click on it and you’ll be taken into the recorded webinar. Once you’re in the webinar, you’ll be able to see and hear me. I’ll also have slides for the Tarot Masterclass. You don’t need any special software or equipment but I do recommend using Mozilla Firefox to view the webinar.
What Other People Are Saying About the Masterclass…
- “I have been reading Tarot for a while and simply dreaded reversals! In fact, in the beginning I would not use reversed cards at all in my readings. The information you shared really opened my mind and immediately increased my skill level with the cards. This course is rich in content and is a great value for the price paid.” – Laurie Z
- “Well, you have nailed it again by making the class session simple, easy, effective, interactive and creative without going through each and every card. I enjoyed the learning even though I could not make the ‘live’ session, but that is what I love about your style as I can go and listen to the prerecording classes and not miss out. There is freedom and flexibility in that for me which is why I stay with you.” – Carolyn Dhu
- “Before learning the methods from Brigit, I wasn’t using reversals because I tended to see them as always being negative, but this class has changed my mind. I’ve now started incorporating reversals into all my readings, and I do feel like I’m getting a lot more out of them! I especially appreciate having been taught various techniques to use when reading reversals.” –Haley