Tarot Masterclass: Demystifying the Court Cards
Imagine. You draw the Queen of Swords for your male partner. What on earth does that mean? Is he actually a woman and you never knew?! Or is it an aspect of yourself in him? Or maybe it’s a project he’s working on that is somehow related to your relationship? Or is there another woman you need to know about?
Put an end to the self-doubt and confusing Tarot readings.
If you’re feeling completely lost when it comes to the Court Cards, you’re not alone. Court cards continue to be one of the biggest challenges in learning the Tarot.
In this 75-minute Tarot Masterclass, I will demystify the Court Cards and show you how to easily and confidently interpret the Court Cards in a Tarot reading.
You will learn how to:
- Apply the KISS principle to learning the Courts
- Decipher whether a Court card represents a person, personality traits, an event or situation… or something completely different
- Branch out from overly-simplistic descriptions around gender, age and appearance
- Interpret the Court cards alongside other Tarot cards in a reading
- Build a personal relationship with the Tarot Court using fun and practical activities in your everyday life
You’ll also receive access to a PDF handout of the slides so you can take notes during the Masterclass and the full class transcript.
Your investment for the webinar class is $29.
What Other People Are Saying…
- “This is a “must have” seminar for every tarot readers in order to understand “in-depth” the function and meaning of the court cards. What this class enabled is to bring greater clarity and understanding into what I knew intuitively about the court cards. It gave me greater confidence and passion whenever I see a court card “pop up” in a reading. I went from a feeling of “not so sure what this means or represents” in a reading to my eyes lighting up whenever a court card pops up.” - Tom
- “As always, I loved your well-prepared, organized, structured presentation. And I liked the fact that there was no down-time in your presentation – it was full on.” – Cheryl
- “What I loved most was getting to know Brigit “personally” and finally having the chance too see the amazing person behind the writer of the Biddy tarot blog It was a very focused webinar, I came there with new insight and ideas about the cards, e.g, looking at people dynamics, how they interact and combine with each other, and especially to keep it simple, that was the best tip (for me as a beginner!). Thank You!” – Helena
- “Your appearance is very much like the Queen of Cups, you teach with energy and liveliness like the Queen of Wands and your knowledge and preparation in advance may be like the Queen of Swords. I guess you are a Queen of Pentacles at home :)” – Sigrun
- “It was called ‘Demystifying the court cards’ and that’s EXACTLY what it did – I have been struggling with them to such an extent that I take them out of my pack and read without them – but after an hour’s masterclass, I now understand and LOVE them! THANK YOU!!!” – Melody
- “It has a nice flow and is inspiring. I encourage others to try these classes. A+” – Rosemary
- “Brigit is an excellent presenter, she is enthusiastic and able to explain concepts clearly.” – Parkson
- “It was interesting, easy to follow and presented in a very coherent, clear and intelligent way” – Andrea
How Does a Webinar Work?
If you’re new to participating in a webinar, don’t worry – it’s super easy. It’s just like a class or a workshop, but online.
Here’s how it works.
After you pay via PayPal, you’ll be sent an email with the link to the Masterclass. Click on it and you’ll be taken into the recorded webinar. Once you’re in the webinar, you’ll be able to see and hear me. I’ll also have slides for the Tarot Masterclass. You don’t need any special software or equipment.