Tarot Business Coaching
Are you an aspiring Tarot reader ready to make it BIG in the world of professional Tarot reading, but not sure if you’ve got the skills or confidence to make it happen?
Or perhaps you already have a business but it’s not delivering the results you had hoped for.
Do you feel like the character in the Fool, about to take a huge leap of faith into the unknown, anxious about whether you’ll be a success or a failure?
Taking this leap of faith and starting to read Tarot professionally is HUGE. It might just be the biggest step you’ve taken in your metaphysical career.
But you want to make sure you’re on the right path.
You don’t want to be the reader that is sitting in front of her computer, desperately clicking the refresh button on her email, waiting for a reading to come through. Nor do you want to be that lonely Tarot guy sitting at his table at the local market, waiting for someone to sit down for a reading.
If you’re about to start up your Tarot business, or give your existing Tarot business a boost, you want to make it the best you can be. After all, you’re probably about to invest your heart and soul into this baby and you want it to be truly great.
These are exciting times where you have the potential to change your life and truly make a difference in this world. But it can also be really scary as you try to navigate your way to setting up a thriving business.
Sure, you could figure out how to set up a website, market your business, navigate social media, charge the right prices, set up your administrative processes, find customers, build your brand, hone your Tarot reading skills, establish your networks and everything else that’s required for a successful Tarot business. But it takes time. It takes energy. And it takes headspace.
It took me 15 years to fine-tune the strategies that I use and teach today. I’ve done the work so you don’t have to. And by working with me, you’ll be able tap into these strategies and business know-how instantly.
I’m here to help you create and build a sustainable Tarot business.
- A business where you are making a difference in people’s lives and doing what you love to do – helping and inspiring people.
- A business where you are making a serious income because your customers truly value the work you do and they keep coming back for more.
- A business where you feel confident and genuinely ‘good’ about what you are putting out into the Universe.
- A business where you can work on your own terms and spend more time with your loved ones because you are so effective at what you do.
My passion? Inspiring you to take that leap and helping you develop the strategies that will see your business succeed and thrive in the long-term.
“Brigit tailored our session with my specific questions. I loved her tips on time management – it makes everything more achievable. After our session, I knew exactly where to start and could begin implementing changes immediately. I now have a clear business plan for the next 12 months. Brigit is so inspiring and has a unique talent at teaching others how they can build a profitable business.” ~ Julia, astrologist at Inspired by Astrology
Why Work with Me?
I’m a Tarot professional who has been in the business for over 15 years. I started out with just a deck of cards, a few Tarot books and a passion for learning. Now, I have a full-blown online business that generates a healthy six-figure income that sustains my family of four (plus a six month trip to Spain each year). I’ve even been featured on the hugely popular Smart Passive Income podcast.
But the best thing? I’m doing something I love and I am helping people transform their lives!
And I’m not just a Tarot professional. I’m a business professional with business qualifications.
Not only have I created my own highly successful Tarot business, as a management consultant and human resource manager for 15 years, I have worked with many organisations (large and small) to create transformational change and business success. I ‘get’ what it takes to build and sustain businesses, no matter how large or how small. I also have a Masters degree in Business/HR and was the top of my class.
In the last few years, I’ve been inspiring many individuals to break free from the corporate world and set up their own businesses.
Did I mention I’m a Taurus? It doesn’t get much more businessy than that.
So, if you’re looking for a business-minded Tarot coach to help you transform your business, I’m your gal.
“I instantly admired Brigit’s ability to build such a strong business. The energy is incredible. Soon after our coaching together, I built a new website, and wrote and published my first eBook, “The Ultimate Numerology Guide to 2014″. Brigit is absolutely amazing. I came from a corporate background and found her honesty and professionalism refreshing. If you’re passionate about what you love to do and want to do it better, then Brigit is the coach for you.” ~ Rosina Bond, Intuitive Coach and Numerologist at www.rosinabond.com
So, What Are We Going to Talk About?
Here are just a few ideas on how I can help you:
- Help you to overcome your fears, navigate your challenges and give you the confidence to turn your Tarot reading hobby into a full-blown business
- Help you to develop high growth strategies specific to your business for sustained success
- Hone your Tarot reading skills in a way that will generate more accurate and insightful readings, which ultimately means more happy customers and more revenue
- (Co-)Create or refine your online marketing and business strategy to build a strong presence within the online Tarot community
- Review and revive your existing Tarot business to finally build the business you’ve been dreaming of
- Advise you on how to build a thriving community that are loyal to your brand
- Work on your pricing strategy so you are getting what you truly deserve for your efforts
The possibilities are endless. It’s really up to YOU as to where you most need help.
“My consultation with Brigit was very thorough and detailed. During our 60 minute discussion she taught me a lot that I didn’t already know and she was especially knowledgeable and informative about finding clients without spending a large amount of money on advertising and also how to create additional income not primarily via tarot readings. Immediately after our session, I implemented the actions we discussed and within 2 months I had new clients without having to spend a penny on advertising!” ~ Rebekah, professional Tarot reader at Rebekah Tarot
Cool, Let’s Do It…
Ready to go? I offer a number of Tarot business coaching packages, depending on your needs. Choose what fits best and what will add the most value to your Tarot business.
Complimentary Discovery Session
To help you decide if my coaching programs are right for you, I am inviting you to apply for a complimentary Discovery Session with me.
In this session we will:
- Discuss how my coaching programs might work for you
- Discover your business vision, strategy and challenges
- Assess your next steps in building your business
Rapid Fire Session (75 minute session + email support)
Rapid fire questions. Rapid fire answers. Rapid fire strategising. In this 75-minute session, I will:
- Answer your burning questions about how to grow your business
- Offer clear and actionable strategies that you can put in place immediately
- Share my most successful practices that I have personally used in my business
Grow and Transform Your Business to the Next Level
If you’re looking to take your Tarot business to the next level, you’ll love my two deeper coaching programs:
- The 90-Day Business Uplift Program – for people who want to ‘uplift’ their Tarot business to achieve specific results through targeted actions
- The 6-Month Evolution Program – for people who seek ongoing support and assistance to evolve and transform their business
Interested? Let’s set up a 30 minute Complimentary Discovery Session together here to talk about your business dreams and how I can help you to manifest them.
Things to Know Before You Apply…
We will create ‘magic’ together if:
- You’re ready to make a serious income out of what you do, not just make a bit of extra ‘pocket money’
- You’re clear on your goals and what you want to get out of our sessions
- You’re prepared to do your ‘homework’ and put in the effort. (This isn’t school but I do expect you to take your commitments seriously and to set aside time, resources and energy.)
- You’re willing to experiment with different techniques and ways of operating. (Yes, we’ll be pushing the boundaries and taking a few risks, but these ‘experiments’ are what will lead to sustainable growth.)
- You’re willing to take the initiative, not just be ‘told’ what to do. (We’ll be working together to create your success – I won’t be doing it all for you.)
I come from a place of abundance, authenticity and ethics, so if you’re looking for ‘get rich quick’ schemes or dodgy tactics, you’re probably better suited to a different type of coach.
Ready to create a Tarot business you love? Apply for a Discovery Session here.