Free Tarot Readings with Real People!
These wonderful Tarot students are available now for free Tarot readings. Yes, 100% free! And 100% real and authentic. (No computer generated readings and no dodgy sales tactics to convince you to buy more spells and potions to release a curse!!)
All you need to do is provide constructive, helpful feedback to your Tarot reader in exchange for your free Tarot reading.
You Can Help These Tarot Readers Build Their Experience & Confidence…
One of the biggest challenges for people learning Tarot is gaining ‘real life’ experience reading Tarot for others. Sure, you can read Tarot for yourself, your family and your friends, but at some point, if you’re going to become a professional Tarot reader, you need to branch out and find some ‘real’ people to practice with.
So, this is where you come in. No doubt you’re here to have your Tarot cards read so you can gain insight into an important situation. It’s such a gift to have your Tarot cards read for you, especially when it is for free, isn’t it?
Now, in exchange for the energy and time that these Tarot students put into your free Tarot reading, you can ‘repay’ them with your constructive, helpful feedback. You’re feedback is critical for:
- Giving your free Tarot reader confidence in their Tarot reading skills… so let them know when they’ve done a great job!
- Showing your free Tarot reader how the cards they drew play out in real life… so tell them exactly how the cards relate to your situation after the reading.
- Helping your free Tarot reader improve their Tarot reading skills… so give constructive advice about what they could do differently for a more insightful, accurate reading.
Let me make something really clear. The Biddy Tarot Free Readings page is primarily set up to provide these aspiring Tarot readers with an opportunity to learn and develop Tarot reading experience. It’s an added bonus that you, as the visitor, gets a free Tarot reading.
Hence, there is no ‘choice’ of reader. You can’t choose whether you’ll have a reading with the most popular, the most intuitive, the most friendly or the most experienced Tarot reader. But that shouldn’t matter. You’re giving an aspiring Tarot reader the opportunity to practice, to build experience and to blossom into their fullest potential as a Tarot reader, by requesting a free Tarot reading and offering your feedback. See it as a gift from the Universe that you have been blessed with a free Tarot reading from your allocated reader.
Would you prefer to choose your own Tarot reader? Head on over to the Biddy Tarot Network Reader Directory and you can choose the Tarot reader you most resonate with for a professional Tarot reading. The Directory represents a select group of BTN Readers who offer high quality professional readings to help you navigate life’s challenges.
How Does a Free Tarot Reading Work?
It’s very simple. If you can see 1 or more photos at the top of this page, it means that there are readers available to take your request. (If there are no readers available, you won’t be able to submit a request so please check back another time – this is a very popular free service.)
Complete the free Tarot reading request form below and then you’ll be automatically allocated to the next available reader. You’ll know that your request has successfully gone through when you see the next page with the details of which free Tarot reader you have been allocated.
Your reader will read for you within 7 days of your request. Remember that these readers are generously giving their time, so please be patient. If you do not hear from your reader within 7 days, please contact us. If your reading is reassigned for any reason, there will be an additional waiting period of 7 days. (Your reading may be reassigned if the reader becomes unavailable after taking your request. However, we do our very best to avoid reassignments as much as possible.)
Feedback is Part of the Deal
After the free Tarot reading, you are obliged to provide constructive and timely feedback about the reading. Reply to your Tarot reader’s email and tell your reader how the Tarot reading helped you or how they could improve their skills. Remember that the Tarot readers below are generously giving their time and energy in providing free Tarot readings to the public, and providing feedback to them is part of the deal. You don’t need to pay with money, but you do need to ‘pay’ with feedback.
A Few Important ‘Rules’…
To make sure it’s an engaging experience for everyone, there are a couple of ‘rules':
- Due to high demand, you may only request one free Tarot reading per month with any reader.
- Providing feedback is part of the deal. Give constructive feedback to your reader immediately after the free Tarot reading.
- Not all questions can be answered by your reader for ethical reasons. Questions about legal matters, health concerns and other people (e.g. What does he think of me?) are generally not OK. (Find out what NOT to ask the Tarot here.) So, your reader may request you change or modify your question, or if you cannot find a middle ground, may respectfully decline your reading if it is outside of their ethical boundaries.
- The type of Tarot spread used and the number of cards drawn is up to the reader. Some readers may only draw 1-3 cards, others may use a full Celtic Cross.
- There is no standard length of your Tarot reading and it will vary between readers. Some readers may keep the reading short and sharp, others may want to experiment with longer readings.
- Different readers have different skill levels. You may be assigned a reader who is very new to reading Tarot for others, or you may be assigned a more experienced reader. This is not a premium Tarot reading service – it is a learning platform for aspiring Tarot readers and therefore there will be differences in the capabilities of readers and quality of readings.
- Follow-up questions or requests to “throw a few extra cards” are considered a NEW request and therefore require a one month wait.
- Be polite. If something doesn’t ‘gel’ with you, work openly and constructively with your Tarot reader. Remember, these readings are free and the readers are still learning the ropes. Give them the benefit of the doubt.
- At no time should your reader offer a paid reading (unless you have contact the reader via the Biddy Tarot Network Reader Directory). This is a 100% free Tarot reading service by real people.
- If you do not receive your free Tarot reading within 7 days, please follow up directly with your assigned Tarot reader.
Request Your Free Tarot Reading Here…
(Just in case there’s a glitch with the form or you press the wrong button, I highly recommend composing your question in Word or somewhere you can save it, then copying it into the form below.)
No Tarot readers available? Or you need a response in less than 7 days? Head on over to the Biddy Tarot Network Reader Directory and you’ll find a select group of BTN Readers who offer affordable, high quality professional readings to help you navigate life’s challenges. They’re available right now and can’t wait to work with you.
New Process! Once you submit your request, you will no longer receive an email confirmation. But don’t worry – your reader will have your request and will contact you within 7 days. This will eliminate issues with email bounces. Be sure to take down the name of your reader from the confirmation page – the place you land after you have submitted your question.
There are still 3 free Tarot readings available today.
Your personal details are kept private and confidential, and will only be seen by the Biddy Tarot team and your allocated reader.
Are You an Aspiring Tarot Reader and Want to Get More Practice?
If you’re a Tarot novice and would like to gain valuable experience by reading for the general public in exchange for feedback, then click here for more information.